Ten (Actual)

Third Person;

        As the days pass by Newt and the others has waited besides Talia's bed ever since Minho, Thomas and Talia arrived back from the Maze. Talia hasn't shown any signs of waking up, but signs of dying. You could hear mumbles then or now, but it didn't stop Newt to believe that one day she'll actually wake up.

        Minho has been blaming himself, blamed himself on running forward leaving her, blame himself that he couldn't keep a promise. No one has seen Minho, he would usually wake up early in the morning to eat breakfast and leave to run out in the maze, But once he returns he goes towards his bunk and waits ti'll everyone is asleep to eat or show his face around the Galde.

        Thomas wondered what would happen if she died. She is the only friend he could trust and talk about the memories he has been receiving, he felt that if something bad happen to her, something bad might happen to them; the gladers. 

        Chuck barely spoke through out the whole day, he would sit by Talia and tell her stories about his parents, and how his parents would be so happy to see their son again or he would tell her what the world outside of the maze would look like. 

        Out of everyone, Newt took this harder than it should be. Every night you would hear him crying or sniffling his nose, or you would see him i the next morning sleeping next to Talia's bed with his head down holding her hands. You would hear him talking to her about things he enjoyed for the past weeks she's been here. Once in a while you would see Newt sleeping in Talia's bed. It was hard for them, but it was hard for her too. 

        Even though her eyes are closed, she could hear them talking about how much they missed her or how much they would like to see that smile again. She would feel guilty of becoming a runner, she would blame herself for her mistakes. She has the urge to burst into tears but how could she? Her mind was everywhere, she couldn't speak, heck she couldn't even open her eyes. 

        But today was different, from the start of the morning you could hear Talia's screams echoing through out the Glade causing other Gladers annoyed or frightened. You would hear people screaming 'Hold her down!' and this has frightened the friends of Talia. 

        Was this her end or a new beginning? 

        Everyone came rushing back in when they heard Clint shouting 'She's awake!' almost everyone from the Glade we're outside waiting to see the only girl in the Glade come out. 

        Newt was beside her holding her hands and staring at her pale face intensely while the others were surrounding her as they wait for her voice. 

        Her eyes flutter revealing those beautiful eyes Newt always loved.

        She was sweating, her heart beating fast. As she look sat up, she barely spoke. She looked at everyone's faces with confusion with millions of questions in her mind. "Talia?" Newt whispered. 

        She ignores him and walked up to a certain boy giving him a big squeeze and mumbling words from her mouth very quietly. Newt looked at her with confusion. 

        Why was she hugging Thomas?

        Did the changing changed her feelings toward Newt? We're they lovers before all of this happened?

        She teen hugged everyone who was around her still mumbling words towards their. 

        At las, Newt could see her face right in front of her. Newt waited for her actions, it took a couple of moments ti'll Talia smashed her lips to his causing Newt to stiffen but got the groove with it and kissed her back. 

        Few whistles were heard from the background, as she pulls away from him she could see a big smile plastered onto Newts face. As they stared at each other, Minho came into the room. 

        "Talia?" Minho whispered. Everyone turned their heads to see Minho sweating and breathing heavily. 

        Minho walks past the others and stood in front of Talia whispering 'I'm sorry.' each time, Talia gave Minho a smile and gave him a brotherly hug. 

        Minho was taken back at why she would hug a person who made her go through this and caused her so much pain. 

        Everything was going so well, until everyone from outside started yelling & shouting. 

        The greenie box.