Seven

"Two people, in one month? Isn't that supposed to be a good thing?" I asked nibbling on my nail. 

        "Obviously not." Newt says rolling his eyes. I was taken back by this, just a little. I huffed, "Sorry, I was just asking.." I mumbled still Newt ignoring me. Every other gladers came over in front of me, covering my view and making me go back from everyone else. I groaned. I decided to walk far from those slintheads to walk around the Glade taking my time or trying to get away from them.         

        But I swear the boy seems so familiar, a fellow or a lover? I haven't noticed the day turned into dawn until I heard a whistle announcing that it was time for dinner. I sighed, I decided that I wasn't really hungry so I walked towards my homestead instead.

        I rested my head to the soft pillow and stared at the ceiling. "So-sorry I thought this was my bunk, new greenie." Someone says intruding my thoughts. 

        I sat up, "Its fine. Uhm?" 

        "Thomas, I finally remembered my name." He replies. I smiled, "Well that's good. I'm Talia." I introduced myself and handing out my hand. He shook my hand gently and let go. "Why weren't you eating dinner?" Thomas asked. 

        "Wasn't really hungry, Did anyone else noticed?" I asked. He nodded. 

        "Well it was a pleasant seeing you Thomas, hopefully we get to hang out tomorrow. Its time for me to get my beauty sleep." I joked and he smiled as he understands and left.

        I went back to my bed and drifted off to sleep. 

___

        "I told you she was here." Someone whispered. I huffed, who the hell would be up at this time? "Shut up!" I groaned making that person laugh. 

        "Wake up T." I noticed that voice, Minho. I opened my eyes yawning. "What?" I groggily asked.

        "Greenie is outside waiting for you and oh Newt." Minho says as he walks off to run in the maze. I groaned and stood up putting on my snickers and walking towards the door. 

        As I stepped outside Thomas and Newt were sitting down, talking. I coughed, "Hello?"

        "Oh hey! You had you're beauty sleep?" Thomas asked, but felt like he was flirting. "Yep, now i'm beautiful as ever." I joked. 

        "You we're already beautiful." Thomas complimented making me blush. "Ehem." Newt coughed. 

        I bit my lip as it turned into instance awkwardness. "Hey greenbean, why won't you go to Alby to start off you're tour?" Newt asked Thomas politely and Thomas understood and jogged towards Alby. 

        It was me and Newt left alone. I sat next to him and he turns his head towards me giving me a brief smile telling me that everything would be okay. "Look, I'm sorry about yesterday. I didn't plan to be rude to you, it was just weird having two greenies in one month." Newt informed. 

        "No, its okay. I was being over dramatic you know girls." I replied and he nodded. Things suddenly became awkward and I was really hoping Minho was somehow eavesdropping and would decrease the awkwardness, but nope. His a runner.

        "What we're the dreams you were having?" Newt randomly asked.

        Freaking Minho, he told Newt! When i precisely told him not to. "What dreams?" I asked as if I didn't know what he was talking about. 

        "The dreams you have, Minho told me." Newt says facing me. I sighed, "I don't know, a few days back I kept dreaming about these horrible things with people shoving things inside me and I would wake up sweating or heavily breathing." I informed him.