Chapter 20: Her Family

Chapter 20

Waking up with Kaiser beside her is one of the blessings Ina have ever had. She carefully caressed her husband's face. Nakapatong ang isang kamay ni Kaiser sa kanyang bewang habang ang isa ay ginawa niyang unan. While Ina's other hand is also at Kaiser's waist. Suddenly, what happened last night flashback to her mind. She can't help but smile mentally.

"I love you Wife." nagulat sa biglang pagsasalita ng kanyang asawa.

"G-good morning, kanina ka pa gising?"

"Humm," Kaiser hummed then tighten his hug on her. Hindi niya mapigilang kiligin sa simpleng gesture ng asawa.

"Your bad, pretending to be asleep." Ina giggled while lightly pushing her husbands chest.

Kaiser pulled her closer. "My mistake, You still haven't answered me back yet."

"Hmm? What answer?" Ina asked curiously.

"I said, I love you wife a while ago." hindi na napigilang matawa ni Ina, her husband can be a childish sometimes.

"Shouldn't it be a good morning first?"

"Nope, mine is I love you." Kaiser answered then lean on to kiss her forehead. " you don't have any idea how much I always wanted to say that to you during our wedding day."

"Well, you have such a unique way of greetings." Ina move closer to her husband. "I love you too, my husband."

Then they settled it with a kiss.

Their morning started happily. They also ate together, Ina smiled at their housemaids who's having a heart attack because of their sweetness while eating.

Her husband even dropped her off to her boutique.

And because her morning started with a good vibes, she's smiling all day. It's already past 3pm but still messages from her husband keeps on coming. Just like now. Her phone beeped.

"Wife, I'm bored here. I wanna see you, I miss you." Ina forced to hide her smile upon reading her husband's message. Then, she heard someone faked a cough. Napasinghap siya then her cheeks instantly blushed.

"Do we have to adjourned the meeting?" Alex asked her, but she knows better, it's more like her bestfriend is teasing her.

She cleared her throat then hide her phone.

Throughout their meeting, Alex keeps on throwing sharp looks on her and she can't help but gulped.

Agad-agad siyang tumayo pagkatapos ng kanilang meeting para iwasan ang mapagtanong na mga mata ni Alex.

"Wait. Wait. Wait." pagpigil sa kanya ni Alex, suddenly the door opened. "Oh! Get inside Alli. Our bestfriend over has so much to share with us."

"Really? O.M.G.! I'm excited!" tamang tili lang ni Allison saka isinara ang pinto habang si Ina naman ay pinaupo pabalik ni Alex.

"So, do you have an interesting story to tell us, Mich?" upon hearing her Bestfriends, Ina already know she will be grilled today.

After telling her friends about what happened the other day, nagstay pa ng ilang sandali ang kanyang mga kaibigan bago sila sabay-sabay na umalis pauwi.

Ina was humming happily that it causes the taxi driver to glanced at her from time to time. She didn't bring her car because Kaiser dropped her off earlier at her boutique. She didn't call him because she wants to cook for their dinner. It's already 5:30 in the afternoon.