Chapter 13

Izuku's POV~

To my surprise, Kacchan was the one to speak up. "We're his-"

Kiri quickly cut in, "It's complicated." He said nervously, shooting a look at Kacchan. The blond rolled his eyes, but stayed quiet.

He was totally half a second away from calling them my boyfriends, wasn't he?

I was definitely happy that Kiri stopped him. That'd be a bit much to deal with, especially because Ura would flip out. Even though she seemed way to happy with the answer she got.

"Well, seeing as you two can handle babysitting today, we'll just get out of your hair." She said, grabbing onto the back of Shoto's shirt and pulling him with her. He was caught off guard at first, nearly falling out of his chair. I grabbed his arm to help steady him as Ura didn't even seem fazed and kept dragging him, now taking me along. Shoto shot me a thankful look once we reached my front door.

"Have fun!" Ura said as she waved from outside my door frame. She leaned in and whispered to me, "You owe me an explanation!" And then they were both gone.

I let out a sigh of relief as I shut the door after them. My anxiety was brought right back though, when I turned around to face the kitchen and saw both Kiri and Kacchan not looking very happy with me. "Oh c'mon, what'd I do this time?" I asked with a whiny voice. I just wanted to go back into my room, watch more AHS and cuddle with them. Was that to much to ask?

"You seem awfully cozy with Shoto." Kiri said in a forced casual tone.

I just stared blankly at them. "I'm not doing this right now. I'm gonna go back to bed, you guys can come, if you get over you jealousy for my friend." I said, already walking to my room.

I walked past Kacchan and a hand shot out and grabbed my hips. He pulled me back to him quickly, causing me to squeak. "Don't walk away from us." He said firmly. He wasn't loud or angry, just forceful, for a lack of a better term.

"Kat," Kiri said warningly from behind me.

Kacchan let me go with a scowl. I looked back and forth between them, let out a long breath of air, and grabbed Kiri's hand. I dragged him over to Kacchan, grabbed the blonde's hand, and then brought them both back to my room. "You're both ridiculous." I mumbled as I climbed into my bed.

I had let them go at the door and they both just stood there, watching me. "What are you wanting for? An invitation?" I asked them with a hint of sarcasm in my voice.

They both seemed annoyed with my tone, but took their respective places on either side of me. Kiri wrapped himself around my from behind. "I'd be careful kitten, Katsuki isn't a big fan of sarcasm." He whispered in my ear. I shivered at the feeling of his breath, as I looked up at Kacchan.

He hadn't moved and was laying pretty far from me, sporting a glare. He wasn't looking at me, just angrily watching the tv. I sighed and grabbed his arm, pulling him towards me. I couldn't actually get him to move, but he figured out I wanted him to come closer, so he moved himself.

I was now laying my head on his chest with an arm wrapped around him. He had both arms wrapped around my waist. Kiri had an arm around my waist from behind. Basically they just switched positions with each other from last time we all cuddled.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled reluctantly. I wasn't even sure what I was apologizing for. Having friends?

"Don't be." Kacchan said as he brought a hand up to my hair. Why were they both so obsessed with it?

"I still don't understand why you guys got so mad when I helped Shoto." I said absentmindedly. Sure I had a hunch, but I doubted it was because they actually liked me. I mean c'mon people. Wake up and smell the humus.

"You're an idiot then." Kacchan said simply.

Kiri's lifted his arm and flicked Kacchan's forehead. "No you're not, he's just salty that he fell for someone so oblivious." Kiri explained.

"Oh oka- Wait, oh. Oh. U-um..."

My brain completely stopped functioning. How do you respond to that?! How would a normal person respond to that. I body froze up as I felt my face heat up.

"See? There was a nicer way to get him to figure it out." Kiri said smugly to Kacchan.

"Shut up Shitty hair." I heard Kacchan.

I sat up from where I was being seat belted by the other two boys. "Oh hell no. You don't not get to drop a bomb shell on me like that and then just continue to have a conversation!" I said, backing up a little bit so they could sit up and I could face them. At some point the tv was paused, but I'm not sure which one did it.

"Would you rather we just- don't- talk?" Kiri asked me.

"No, that's not what I meant! But you can't just steer away from it either!" I said back, a little freaked out.

There were to insanely hot guys in my bed and one of them is... is... is falling for me or something, and I was freaking out a little bit.

"Okay, then what would you like to talk about kitten?" Kiri asked me with a smirk on his face. I mentally curse him for knowing exactly what he was doing.

"You said that- that K-kacchan- that-" I couldn't think straight, ironically, and my sentence wouldn't form.

Thankfully, Kacchan did for me. "Yeah, I like you nerd." He said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Looking back on it, it really was.

"B-but, you two-" I said looking between them. I kind of just always assumed they were kind of like, together. Some of the things they did and the way they interacted just seemed a little bit more than friends.

"Oh yeah, we're together." Kiri said with a shrug.

I stared at him with wide eyes. I was right. But we've like, cuddled and stuff! And now Kacchan likes me! I'm a freaking home wrecker. I quickly got out of my bed and started to pace around the room.

"Whoa, calm down Izu. Whatever you're thinking right now, you're wrong." Kiri said, as he and Kacchan followed me out of the room and into my living room. I just needed more room, I was starting to get claustrophobic in my small room.

"You two are together. And we've like cuddled and stuff! And now Kacchan likes me! I'm a terrible person." I said as I kept moving around.

I felt Kiri wrap his arms around my waist from behind me. He turned me to face Kacchan as he placed his head on my shoulder.

"You aren't a terrible person Izuku." Kiri said, his mouth so close to my ear I could feel his breath as he spoke.

"We both like you nerd."