Chapter 22

I'll be good, I'll be good
And I'll love the world like I should
I'll be good, I'll be good
For all of the times, I never could

Izuku's POV~

At the sound of Uraraka's voice, I jumped up out of Kacchan's lap. He quickly pulled his mask back up, hoping that she hadn't seen anything.

"Don't bother, I already saw your face." She said before directing her attention to me. "Deku, what the hell is going on? Why were you making out with Zero? Why is he one of the guys at your apartment? How long have you known about this? Why haven't you told the authorities?" She bombarded me, but halted when she noticed something. "Why were you crying?! Did he do something to you?" She asked fiercely, turning her rage to Kacchan.

"Calm Down Ura! He didn't do anything. I wasn't crying because of him. He actually helped me. Don't blame him for something he didn't do, enough people do that already." I said to her.

She looked back at me confused. "Wait, where's Shoto?" She asked, looking around for him.

I flinched at just his name, and both of them noticed. Kacchan grabbed me and pulled me into his chest. "What the hell did he do to you?" He growled.

"Can someone please explain what is going on?" Uraraka asked desperately.

I turned to face her, moving so Kacchan was now hugging me from behind. "Well, I'm kind of dating Zero and Red." I said, knowing exactly how she'd react, but not letting her freak out. "Before you yell at me, please just let me explain everything!" I said.

She seemed reluctant, but let me explain. I told her everything. By the end of it, she seemed conflicted. That was good, that meant she wasn't so sure that Kacchan and Eiji were so terrible after all.

That's when Eiji came back. He froze, before slowly making his way over to us, looking at Ura suspiciously. "Oh calm down, your little lover boys over here told me everything. I'm not going to turn you in or attack you guys." She said.

Have I ever said I have the best best friend in the world?

"Thank you Ura." I told her genuinely meaning it.

She huffed and playfully rolled her eyes at me. She turned to Eiji, "Can you take the mask off? It's unsettling." She said with a shiver.

"Oh, yeah." He said, sliding it off. "Sorry about that." He said sheepishly.

"Seriously? You're a supposedly dangerous criminal? How can people get things so messed up?" She asked us.

"Yeah, Eiji is kind of a ray of literal sunshine." I agreed, laughing a little bit.

"Hey!" Eiji said, sounding offended.

"But in all seriousness, Midoriya this is a terrible idea. You're risking your entire career and life, not to mention theirs, but doing this." She pointed out gently.

"I know Ura, but I can't just give them up. I love them." I told her.

She let out a defeated sigh. "Yeah, I figured you say that. I meant what I said earlier, I won't turn them in. That does not mean that I'm agreeing with this though." She said slowly.

I nodded my head vigorously, happy that she wasn't gonna turn them in.

"That being said," She trailed off for dramatic effect, "you guys are so freaking cute!" She squealed, shocking all of us.

I turned beat red at her comment. "Ura, stop it!" I whined.

"I'm the best friend, this is my job." She said stubbornly.