5

Third POV

Calista flip pages through pages. She is bored while looking at it. "What are you reading?" she asked Axel who is leaning himself on the tree of the Palace garden.

They're sitting at the spot they always sit. But they sits on the opposite sides, Axel face what in front of him and Calista face what in front of her while the two of them leaning against the big tree.

"A book, stupid." he answered. "Then what? A duck?" he asked nonchalantly making Calista frown.

"Geez.. I know you're reading a book. I want to know what is the title." she pouted while looking at her boring book.

"You don't like to read so why bother?" Axel rolled his eyes.

"I like romance novels." Calista said confidently.

"Useless."

"Hey!! It's not useless!"

"Whatever."

Calista sigh and look at the clear blue sky and feel the calm refreshing breeze passed her.

The two of them has spent a lot of time together. That's really surprising for Calista but she's grateful that they get along. Like they're just focus on their own little world.

She thought that she might change the sotryline but she doesn't really care about it now.

"The air feels nice.." she smiled while the wind gently blows her hair.

"..yeah.." Axel replied, as always.. short and useless.

-

Days passed, shining lights, invitations, luxurious party, it is the birthday party of Calista on her 13th birthday.

"Greetings, Prince Axelion de Eclat. I thank you for coming to my humble Birthday Ball." Calista bowed as she greeted Axel.

"I told you don't be so formal." he frowned with a crossed arms.

"Right, right." Calista just nodded casually.

"My father sends you his blessings. He's busy so he couldn't come." he explained while looking around.

"I understand. He's the 'Emperor'."

"Oh, This is my present." he said as he throw her a small box. Miraculously, she's able to catch it.

"You could just give it to me normally." she raise her brow.

"I like it that way." he smirked as he look at her.

"Well, thank you." she thanked him sarcastically.

-

In the current time, Axel and Calista are sitting at the balcony, enjoying their time together.

"Now, I'm going to leave." he suddenly said as he prepared himself making Calista widen her eyes.

"Huh!? You just arrived!" she protested.

"So.. you want me to stay longer?" he teased her as smirk plastered across his lips.

"Of course!" she said loud and clear making him widened his eyes.

"She didn't even deny it.." he thought as he look at her with widen eyes. He sigh as he turn his head to see the dark sky that is filled with stars.

"..I'm going." Calista raise her brow.

"Where?"

"Did you forgot? I have a Royal training for 3 to 4 years." he rolled his eyes at how stupid her answer is.