19

Third POV

Calista look at the mirror and smiled while reflecting her beautiful dress for the celebration, that is a pale yellow and white fabric covered in colorful stars with a large gem-like crescent moon in the middle. Covered in pastel stars with the same fabric at the navel in the shape of four points. And wears white gloves with ornamental design and a feathery cuff, along with a feathery choker with a gem necklace.

"Perfect!" she give herself a thumbs up and thanked the maids who helped her. She walk towards the door and exit the room to be greeted by Brandon that wears a formal attire for the celebration. "How do I look?" she asked to Brandon with a wide smile.

Brandon widened his eyes in surprised and is loss for words, he blink multiple times in case he's dreaming. "..Y-you look very beautiful today Milady......! I-I mean, you're always beautiful, but t-today you're more beautiful than beautiful than you're always been....Uh...." he blushed deeply while in loss for words as he gets himself dizzy.

Calista chuckled as she look at him. "You are handsome as well." she smiled as she complimented him. Brandon's face only turned redder than red. "Brandon!?" she seems to notice his red face. "Are you sick!?" she asked worriedly as Brandon quickly shakes his head.

"I-I'm fine.." he said hesitantly.

"...Tell me if you're not feeling well, alright?" Calista said as he nodded with his tomato face.

-

Multiple guards on standby, the luxurious Palace, and banquet. Every high society nobles are gathered there, enjoying their time for the celebration.

"Where is Lady Calista!???" Drake asked while looking around the big hall from the second floor.

"Oy Drake, keep your voice down. This is not a festival." Lance warned him.

"His highness is also nowhere to be seen." Nathan sighed as he finished looking around. The four of them just look at the nobles, talking to each other.

"The Marquess and Marchioness of the Ward Houshold, Gray Ward and Lilanna Ward!"

"The first child, son of the Ward Household, Vincent Ward!"

"The second child, daughter of the Ward Household, Aliza Ward!"

"Someone makes an entrance again!" Drake said excitedly while looking at the entrance from the second floor.

"But it's not Lady Calista." Nathan said while looking at the ones who entered the hall. Then another one makes an entrance and another one.

"The Duke and Duchess already here, so where is she?" Oliver thought as he look around.

"The daughter of the Tresor Dukedom, Crown Princess of the Eclat Empire, Calista Tresor!"

Their eyes widened as they focused on the entrance to be greeted by Calista's breathtaking aura.

"Crown Princess!?" Nathan asked, surprised while covering his mouth with widen eyes.

"Yeah, she's his highness fiancee. You forgot?" Lance asked with a crossed arms.

"N-no, I'm just surprised."

They're fascinated by her. Not only them, almost everyone inside the hall. Now that even if they look at her countless time, she can still amazes them.

Meanwhile, everyone stares makes Calista nerveous, she sigh of relief as soon as Axel approach her. She bow politely. "Congratulations for your early return, your highness." she smiled.

"I know, it's because I'm skilled." he whispered to her with a smirk as Calista frown. "It's a pleasure to meet you again," he take her hand gently. "Lady Tresor." he bowed and kiss her hand as the young ladies that present squealed over him.