*Chapter Nine: He Did Deserve it, Right?

We stopped mid stride. Elena stiffened at the sight of the three men. The way they were build was enough to intimidate anyone. They were easily over six foot maybe even closer to seven foot. They probably weighed more than 200 pounds and thick with muscle.

I don't know why Leandor would have three guys, that look the part of  Mafia, guarding Elena but I was scared of what these men were capable of. My senses were heightened as I studied them. I looked to Elena who was staring petrified and shaking at them. I furrowed my eyes at them.

I've seen Elena scared before she usually got scared when those vampires caught up to us a few times back, but petrified never. Elena was never petrified she usually kept her emotions in check using them to her advantage when needed. This confused me as she shook even more. It was upsetting me the way her eyes never left those men.

My wolf was restless and whining not understand Elena's behavior. I tried understanding it, but could not. What was the matter with her? This wasn't like her.

I sniffed the air and finally caught on to it. I scrunched my nose up. How did I not notice it earlier? I was ashamed of myself. How come I couldn't have felt those silver chains on her wrists either? I didn't understand any of this new information. I should have felt her pain!

Sniffing the air and I growled alerting the guards. There head snapped towards our direction and Elena just about lost it. She whimpered and coward away behind me. Her scent changed, it smelt strongly of a male. I growled even louder when I finally pieced together what they did to her.

They raped her.

My eye were blazing with fury. I could feel the coloration change and I felt my silver irises appeared instead of the blue eyes I once had. The men gazed shocked to the core. I could of cared less when my canines elongated and my ears grew to a point. My nails sharpened and a growl rumbled from the depths of my body. I was furious!

Touch me they could, my sister, hell no! Especially the way they touched her. That wasn't right for a werewolf to do nor any human being to do to another! What was the matter with this world?!

"Who are you?" One of them spoke up. He was probably the one in charge. How could he have allowed one of his men to do something this degrading to a women? It was disgusting.

"Your worst nightmare." I hissed out catching him off guard. The two men behind him looked sheepishly to me.

I sniffed for the offender. His scent was there and I eyed them all up until I locked eyes with one of the men in the back. He wasn't the tallest one there, but he was still big. Much bigger than I. I was going to make sure he couldn't reproduce in the future. No man should be allowed to get away with something like this. And as I looked at him he smirked. He fucking SMIRKED! What a cocky mother fucker!

Did Leandor know he have perverted men under him that did these things to his prisoners? What an alpha?! I thought sarcastically.

"You think this is fucking funny?" I asked calling him out. The smirk dropped from his face immediately and he glared dangers at me. I wasn't stunned. "Huh? Did you have a swell time? Satisfy your needs?!"

He flinched at my tone but it faded away with in the second glance. His brown eyes turned dark and I knew I struck a nerve.

"Don't talk to me that way rouge." He spoke coldly but it had no affect on.

"I can talk to you how ever I chose. Especially when you have the nerve to rape my sister!" I must not have been the only on shocked at the subject of rape, because the other two guys looked dumbfound at the news. They turned to the other guy distastefully. Elena hid herself behind me in an attempt to disappear.

"I didn't rape her. And even if I did she's just a rouge." He shrugged rolling his eyes in annoyance. It didn't matter if she was a rouge she was still a female with a dignity and should still have some respect for her body. It wasn't his to touch, only her mate.

"Just a rouge?! JUST A ROUGE?!" I lost it completely as all I began to see was red. I heard the tearing of flesh and a slight pain in my arms but my adrenaline and need for the kill drained out all feeling. Growls were sounded all around me then a whimper of pain. Elena screamed in the background to stop but I couldn't. I couldn't stop myself too much has happened to just stop.

Tearing of flesh was heard but I wasn't satisfied yet. I wanted to make sure he couldn't harm anyone again and in turn I made sure of that.

"Mia stop!" Elena screamed pulling me away. The redness dissipated and I was roughly turned around to face Elena. She stared at me questionable. Her eyes moved from me to the scene behind me. Turning around slowly I looked at the guy I attacked he was laying there. Motionless. It wasn't just him but the two other guys that were there too. They too were lying there but still alive I could hear their faint heart beat. They were alive that's all that mattered. I didn't want to be consider a maniac killer.

I was turned around swiftly and pulled away from the men on the ground. I gazed at Elena who was pulling me but I wasn't cooperating with her.

"Come one Mia!" She yanked on my hand pulling me along. "We have to go!" Like a slap back to earth I shook the shock of what I did and ran with her. I looked back when I reached the forest line. The two men were trying to wake up the other guy yelling for him to wake up and I'm pretty sure on of them was crying.

I've never killed a single soul in my life. So why did I do it now? This isn't like me. I didn't want this to be a new part of me! What if it is? What if I'm turning into some evil version of a silver wolf. Mother always said we could use our abilities for good or bad. What if I'm going down that dark path? I couldn't be!

"Mia we have to leave before their alpha shows up." Elena hissed. I squeezed my eyes shut and turned away from the horrid scene I created. What will my mate think of me now?

A part of me wanted to cry, yet a bigger part of my mind was telling me he had what was coming for him.

He did deserve it right?