f i v e 🍰

A/N: So i don't know what to write in this chapter so this is gonna be the Karaoke chapter. So basically this is gonna be the karaoke episode. I know it's in episode 18/ episode 90 but hey, i couldn't think of anything else. Hope you like it.

____________________________________

Saiki's POV:

"We to have-"
"Hey! who cancelled my song?!" Takahashi exclaimed. I used my song cancellation laser. It is invisible to the human/naked eye, it basically just cancel songs that's all.

"What're you singing Saiki?" Kaidou asked.

I didn't come to sing. I came to eat this. Grand chocolate Parfait. Ah! would you just look at it! It's a delicious beauty! Even more beautiful than Teruhashi.

 Ah! would you just look at it! It's a delicious beauty! Even more beautiful than Teruhashi

Okay, I ordered it! I hope it comes quickly.

"Saiki, since this is a memory that we are making as a class, you should choose a song too! You have to sing too." Hairo handed me the thing (Idk what they're called, it's one of those things we're you choose a song).

I didn't wanna be at here at all. I just came here to eat my Parfait. That's it. I don't like Karaoke parties. Oh well i have to choose a song. I'll just tap some random number and eat my parfait before it's my turn. Some weird song just came up. Oh well, i wont be singing that. I'll just sit back and wait for my parfait.

"We've been waiting for this!!"
"It's Teruhashi's turn!"
"Oh my God! The Goddess will be singing!"
"Go Teruhashi!"
"The class idol is gonna sing!" Some boys are making such a big fuss about Teruhashi singing, some of them are even crying already. She hasn't even started yet.

"I'm a bit shy at singing." She rubbed her head in embarrassment.

'You're here Saiki, welcome to my concert!' She thought. I'm not in her concert and will never be in one. Pretty much everyone in my class is making a deal out of this. Well except for me and Y/N. She's been quiet the whole time that i didn't noticed that she was here. And so like that, she started singing.

Pretty much, she made up the lyrics about her being the 'perfect girl' and how everyone is gonna say "offu" at her. She does have a good singing voice but her lyrics and terrible. She got 98 and the class started praising her. Pretty much everyone was crying or some whatnot. So it was Kaidou's turn.

"So it's my turn." He grabbed the mike and started singing.