e i g h t 🍰

A/N: OMG thank you all for 100 reads! I know 100 reads isn't that much but to me it really means the world to me. Thank you for all those reads i really appreciate it! UwU❤️

____________________________________

Saiki's POV:

"Are you ready to go to Okinawa?"
" I haven't been to Okinawa!"
"I haven't been on a plane before!"
"This is exciting!"

Lately, everyone is talking about the most important value to a high school student, the school trip. Our year is going to Okinawa, we're going there for next week.I just don't get the excitement about it. Good grief, I could get to Okinawa 3 mins with teleportation.

"Have you chosen your group Saiki?" Hairo went up to my desk while holding a clipboard. Just put me into a group i don't care. I shake my head.

"So Nendo, Kaidou and Y/N aren't in a group so you can join them also since the class is odd there will be a one group of seven." Hairo then left. Good grief, why am i stuck with these 2 idiots? At least Y/N is there i wouldn't mind. Nendo, Y/N and Kaidou then came up to my desk.

"I'm glad we're all in the same group!" Y/N chirped while Nendo and Kaidou nodded in agreement.
"Yeah, i can't wait to go!" Kaidou cheered. Out of the corner of my eye, i saw Teruhashi with Yumehara outside of the classroom.

'L/N is in the same group as Saiki...tch i'll get this brat away from Saiki and i will spend the time with Saiki...I will making him gasp so many times in this trip...!'

Good grief. I must avoid her in anyway possible. I don't want Y/N to get into this. Seriously, she's the biggest pain in the ass more than Kaidou and Nendo combined.

'L/N...Teruhashi is talking crap about her...i don't know her that well...hmm maybe i should get to know her...maybe she isn't a bad person like Teruhashi describes...' I heard Yumehara's thoughts.

I heard their plans going on the same group as me. When Teruhashi was about to asked Nendo, a group of her own fanboys came and clamoring around her. Her popularity backfired this time. Hairo saw what happened and we have no choice.

"Alright everyone, we'll have a raffle, this will choose the boys and girls pairing, since there is a odd number of people, There will be a one group of seven." Hairo explained the rules.

"Teruhashi, you're up first." The blue-haired girl stood up in from of the class.

'This is terrible, i'm depending on luck this time...But that's ok, God loves me if i beg a little bit more, then he'll sure let me pick the right one!'

Good grief, it's frightening how she can get whatever she like but this time, it wont work on me. She then lift the card.

"Teruhashi's group will be in Takahashi's group." Hairo announced. I saw Y/N snickering in the background trying not to laugh. That's a relief, she wont bother me anymore.

"So Teruhashi's group are paired with Takahashi's group, so anyone else wanna draw cards?" Everyone's mood is down. Good grief, what's the big deal? Everyone is bummed out.

Then a bunch of girls picked Nendo's group. The girls don't wanna be with us which is fine. I don't care which group i am as long it's not Teruhashi's group.

"Ok then, lets have a switch!" Everyone turned their heads at Teruhashi. Oh crap!
"That's if Nendo and the other 3 are okay about it." Teruhashi gleamed. This is not good. Teruhashi, you get too lucky.

'This is a perfect opportunity!' I heard her thoughts.

Everyone started whispering and mumbling about it.