t e n 🍮

Saiki's POV:

"Saiki!"
"Wake up Saiki!"
"SAIKI!"
I felt myself being shaken. Good grief, i must have fallen asleep. I opened my eyes and i met Toritsuka's gaze. Wait, where's Y/N?

I got up and i looked around, Y/N is gone.

"Saiki! Bring back the hotel!" Toritsuka convinced. What is he talking about? I looked at him confused.

"Saiki bring back the hotel, the hotel is gone!" I looked where the hotel was. And it sure is gone. Good grief, i've done it again. Wait, there's something missing. My left limiter is gone.

I walked over to where the hotel was. I may have teleported it somewhere else while on my sleep. The cut looks too clean for an explosion. I might have teleported the hotel with something else. I lifted what i've teleported.

"You killed everyone Saiki!" Toritsuka exclaimed which annoys me.
"No i didn't the cut looks clean for an explosion i just teleported this ship wreck where the hotel was." I talked to him without moving my mouth.
"Which means, i teleported the hotel into the middle of the ocean."
"Bring the hotel back now Saiki!" I focused my power to bring the hotel back.

The hotel is back now and Y/N is somewhere else with my limiters are.

"Toritsuka i have a favour, i'll use my hypnosis to think that your Y/N, play as Y/N while i find her, i'll be back." He nodded in agreement. I don't trust him with that looking on his face.
I sigh and i teleported.

*****

"Oh my fucking God! Help! AHHHH!!" I heard her scream in fear. I teleported just in time. She was being attacked by a bear. I punched the bear with one punch and it went flying in the air. Since i don't have my limiters on my head, i can't control my powers. Even if i have my limiters on, i can't control my strength. I looked at Y/N who looks shocked and confused. Well since she saw me using my powers, i have to explain her everything.

"A-am i dreaming?" She then started to slap herself then pinching afterwards. She stood up and started touching my face.
"SHIT! I'm not dreaming! Wait, so if i'm not dreaming you really did punched that bear?" I nodded.
"Woah, that's cool! But i can't.." She then started to mumble to herself.
"You better give me one hell of an explanation about this." Well i have no choice but it's Y/N i can trust her, i hope she accept me for who i really am.

*after the long as explanation*

"Wow...So you've been a Psychic for your entire life?" I nodded.
"So...earlier, you fought an hurricane, you teleported to Shun's house to get his motion sickness medicine, and you lifted the aircraft when we we're about to crash, you did all of that?" I nodded again.
"Wow, you did all of that i can't believe it! You're soo amazing!" She then stood up and hugged me. We pulled away.
"I thought you wouldn't accept me that i'm Psychic." Y/N tilted her head in confusion.
"Are you kidding me? Why wouldn't i accept you? You're always be Sai-chan that i lo- i mean, i know. Whether you're a Psychic or not, i would accept you no matter what." She gave me a kiss in the cheek i felt my cheeks warm up a bit.
"You know, when we were kids, i always knew that you're something different besides your strawberry looking hair and your dull, magenta eyes that i loved. I never knew you are a Psychic. So thank you."
"For what?" I spoke up since i'm quiet the whole time.
"For being my friend." I felt my lips curled into a smile. I can see Y/N's face all red.
"You looked cute when you smile you know." She instantly look away.
"Y/N promise me you wont tell anyone about me being a Psychic, promise?" My voice went serious.
"Promise." She took her pinky out and we both interlocked it.
"Give me back my limiter."
"Oh this hairpin?" She then give it to me. I put it back on.

So after that, we had a long conversation about it in the middle of the forest.
*yawns*
"We should head back now." Y/N nodded and we both teleported back to the beach where we were.

*the next morning*
Y/N's POV:

So last night with Saiki was something. That sounded dirty but yeah it was something. I'm still processing what just happened. I do accept him i really do and i lo- i mean like him as a friend with my whole heart. Phew i almost said it. I forgot he can read my mind. Anyways, it's the second day of the trip.

I woke up and i rubbed my e/c eyes. I slept next to Mera and Yumehara. Good thing i didn't slept next to blueberry bitch. She might've do some bad stuff at me while i'm sleeping but yeah. I got ready as usual and i hope day two goes well.

*time skippy (welp that was cringy asf)*

So it's a hot afternoon and we're at Emerald beach. Yumehara keeps talking about guys hitting us up. I don't care about guys really, i just wanna swim and cool down thats all. Me, Mera, Yumehara and Blueberry bitch went to the change room. We changed to our swimsuits. I got my two piece black swimsuit that i worn at the previous chapter. I heard commotion outside. I looked outside and there were boys crowding around that annoying, glowing bitch. Yeah i wasn't really that surprised that would happen but i couldn't care less. Yumehara stepped out and she didn't get any reaction from anyone, she got upset about it. Mera did got some reaction from boys and yeah.

I got out of the change rooms and i noticed the stares already. It made me uncomfortable so i ran towards my group. I wasn't looking where i was going so my dumbass tripped and i'm ready to accept the fall. I closed my eyes and i felt myself being catched. I opened my eyes and a familiar pair of arms catched me. I looked up and it was Sai-chan. He helped me got up and i looked at him with an flustered face.

"Are you ok Y/N?" Sai-chan asked.
"Yeah i'm fine, thanks for catching me Sai-chan." I noticed that blueberry bitch and Yumehara are glaring at me. I instantly pulled away from him.

So for the rest of the afternoon, Yumehara didn't swim and she started to have a crush on Shun now ( man she moves on a new crush to a another so fast) and there was these 2 guys trying to hit blueberry bitch but i don't care about that. What i've been doing is just been on the shade with Sai-chan and we played in the water. That was fun.

*ignoring the rest of the day two cause i'm lazy*

Finally, day two is over. It felt like an hour to me, now tomorrow is the last day.