s i x 🍡

Y/N's POV:

Finally it's the weekends. I woke up later than usual due to the fact i've been watching (favorite anime) all night. My parents isn't at home today because of work. They rarely go home which makes me have the whole house to myself all the time. My parents do go home when they have a day off or they wanted to check on me. A sigh escaped from my lips as i go through my instagram. I'm bored so what to do?

Then my phone beeped. I got startled making me dropped my phone.

"Oh fuck!" My phone ended up hitting the floor. Good thing that my parents are here, they might've scolded me which would last for hours.

I looked at my phone and Sai-chan messaged me. We did exchange numbers last week.

Sai-chan🍓💗: Hey
Y/N :P: Sup strawberry, wyd?
Sai-chan🍓💗: Nendo invited me to the beach today and my mum forced me to go so do you wanna come? I kinda need some company here.
Y/N :P: Sure, why not?🤷‍♀️I'm bored anyways. Who are you with besides Nendo?
Sai-chan🍓💗: I'm also with the 8th grader syndrome here.
Y/N :P: Great i'll be there in 15 mins.
Sai-chan🍓💗: Ok just hurry up, i don't wanna be here at all :/

I chuckled at the message and i got myself ready to the beach. I worn my two piece black bikini and i cover myself with my white baggy t-shirt and my denim ripped skirt. I got my bag ready. I put on my suncreen first then i toss my other things like towel, water, some food, my phone, and extra clothes in my bag. I'm ready. I slipped some black slides on and i'm off.

*15 mins later*

I'm at the beach. I looked around and it's quite packed.I saw Sai-chan reading a book underneath the shade. I walked towards him. As i got closer, i saw Nendo in the water by himself while Shun is shaking for some reason. I gave Sai-chan a pat in the head.

"Hey Sai-chan!"I greeted him as he turns his head to me. He nodded.
"Y/N? What are you doing here?" Shun got his attention to me.
"Well since it's hot, i decide to go to the beach." I explained.
"Hey new pal, what's up!" Nendo suddenly ran up to me and gave me a pat in the head.
"Well nothing much, what are you guys doing?"
"Little buddy here can't swim." Nendo started laughing while patting Shun's baby blue hair.
"Can you swim Shun? I won't judge you if you can't." I got curious.
"W-w-well y-yes i-i can s-s-s-swim." Shun whimpered in fear. He got his foot in the water and all of a sudden, he started drowning.

'Well, i wont judge him if he can't swim or not.' I thought to myself. I went to the water and saved Shun's ass. We then got out of the water.

"Thanks Y/N."Shun suddenly went red. I got confused but then i looked down. My t-shirt is wet which made my black bikini see through.
"Oh shit, you can see my bikini. Oh well i have to remove my shirt." I walked away from him and went to the bathroom. I took off my shirt making my black bikini exposed. I went back to meet up with Shun who's face is completely red.

"What?" I tilted my head in confusion.
"O-oh n-n-nothing Y-Y/N." He scratched the back of his head awkwardly and i went to the shade with Sai-chan.

"Are you gonna swim Sai-chan?" I asked the pinkette who still reads his book and he didn't even looked at me.
"No." was all he can say.
"C'mon, lets go swimming this is why it's called a beach." I reasoned with him.
"No."
"Please? Just this once?" I pouted.
"No."
"Strawberry, just this once? please?"
"Ok fine." He then got up and he strip his shirt in front of me which revealed his toned abs. I felt my face heating up like it would explode or something. I let out a quiet squeal.

"Is your nose ok Y/N?" I felt something hot and red. It's blood. Fuck. Shit i have a nosebleed. I guess him striping off in front of me made my inside warm. OK that sounded dirty but yeah...I think i have issues..;-;

"What was that about?" I saw Sai-chan's lips, he formed a smirk in his face.
"N-nothing!" I stuttered. I rolled my eyes in annoyance cause of his stupid smirk.
"What are you smirking about?" I raised my eyebrow at him.
"Nothing, i just assumed that you had a nosebleed because of me." He's still smirking at me.
"Oh shut up." I laughed it off.

"Change the subject, i'm feeling better now. Now shall we?" I unzip my denim skirt and i let it slide off which reveals my two piece, black bikini.

We both jumped in the water. I looked over to see that Nendo tries to flirt some girls at the beach while Kaidou is staring at me, i noticed his face is red and bright as a tomato. Me and Sai-chan have a splash fight. I have to admit, his splash is so strong that it looked like a tsunami is gonna hit me. Eventually, i lost.

"Nice swimsuit." He commented. I felt my face blushing hard. I noticed that he's looking at me.

"Stop it strawberry, you'll turn me into a tomato!" I joked hitting his arm playfully

"Anyways, i'll get us some ice cream." I swam back to the shore. I noticed that Kaidou is still looking at me and his face is still red while Nendo tries to hit up some girls. Well, i'll get everyone some ice cream.

Saiki's POV:

Good grief, Nendo and Kaidou are once again acting like idiots. I don't want anyone to know that i'm with them. I swam at the bottom at the ocean. This is nice. It's quiet down here but there is some strange things down here.

"Pal! Hey, where did my pal go?" I heard Nendo's voice up from the surface. Good grief, i guess i have to swim back.

"Help! Help me!" A girl's voice came. Her voice is a bit gurgled which means she's drowning. I saw Nendo swimming towards her. Kaidou came and he grabbed hold of Nendo. Hairo suddenly came out of nowhere being a lifeguard he is. But instead,he got a leg cramp so Nendo insisted to hold on to him. Finally Nendo made it to the girl who is drowning. He started sinking due to weight.

Me being a lifesaver grabbed Nendo's feet so he can stand on water. I made him walk all the way to the shore. Well that went well.

"What did i miss?" A confused Y/N came out holding 4 ice cream which made everyone's head turn.
"Well Nendo saved someones life." Kaidou explained.
"Good job Nendo-kun!" She gave Nendo a pat in the shoulder and Nendo gave her a smile in return.
" Anyways, lets eat these ice creams before they melt!" Me, Kaidou and Nendo happily accept the cones.

'This is nice.' I smiled to myself as i enjoyed my strawberry ice cream.