t w e l v e🍡

Third person's POV :

Today is just any boring ordinary day really. Nothing unusual as always. Everyone from the school trip in Okinawa is already back a week ago. But there is someone who is new to this fanfic. A dude with a head of dark violet hair, who have glasses on his face and he wears a PK Academy uniform. Yep a new student is joining Saiki and Y/N's class which is class 2-3. Right now, he is waiting outside the classroom while everyone is talking about him. Well mostly girls are talking about him while guys didn't really bothered him.

"Omg a new student!"
"I heard he's a boy."
"I hope he's cute!"
"I wonder if he is single..." Most of the girls are having some conversation something like that.

Saiki's POV:

Great another transfer student. I don't really mind new students but as long as they leave me alone, i'll be alright. Our teacher then came in our classroom.

"Ok everyone, we have a new student toady so please be nice to him, come in."  Then a guy came in as the third person said. He looks a normal guy to me. He then writes his name in the board. But there is something odd when he wrote his name.

It says 'Aren Kuboyasu wuz here!!' at the board.

"Can you please introduce yourself?" The guy nodded.
"I'm Aren Kuboyasu and i moved here from Ibaraki Prefectur-"
"Wuz here?" A student interrupted which made him turn around the board and rubbed the 'wuz here!!' part.
"Old Habit! Sorry! Just forget that part there!" Then everyone started to crowd around him greeting themselves what so ever.
"Ah...Sup Homies." He sweatdropped while rubbing the back of his head.
"That guy seems interesting." Kaidou was standing next to me while his arms are crossed.
I wish it was just that he's 'interesting'...

"*PUNCHES WALL* Damn it! I almost revealed myself in front of everyone! That was close. It's not easy acting normal around people." Kuboyasu wiped his sweat of of his face while having a story flashback on his head. He's in the toilet talking to himself and i'm in the toilet too. Everyone has a secret and a past but people can't just change easily. If he cause trouble in this school, i'll get him transferred.

Kuboyasu is walking around the hallway. He noticed that someone is staring at him he then threatens the guy. He realized his mistake. This is gonna tough for him than i thought.

I saw Kuboyasu with a fire extinguisher who is about to hit Takahashi.
'Normal people don't hit each other with fire extinguishers on their backs.' I don't think any Delinquent do that.

Kuboyasu bumped into Nendo and they started talking about war stories and some other stuff. It turns out Kuboyasu is pissed about Nendo. This guy wont survived a week in this school.

*a week later*

Kuboyasu's POV:

Damn it's been a week and i haven't made any friends yet. This school felt like hell, i have to act normal to everyone so they won't find out that i'm a former punk. Good thing no one knows the past me. Ok i don't wanna sit around here and i looked lonely. I stood up my chair and i scanned the room.

The butt chin punk. That guy pisses me off. If i hangout with a punk it'll ruin everything for me. He looked like an idiot. The weird lipped guy. His face ticks me off, i might punch him in the face without thinking. I looked over and i saw a pink- haired guy. So what's his name again? I don't care i'll just pick on this weakling. I gave him a pat on the shoulder.

"Nice to meet you, i'm Kuboyasu." I greeted him with my friendly voice.

*****