n i n e 🍡

Y/N's POV:

So a lot of shit happened in this trip and we're finally off. So i'm sitting all the way back of the plane and there is no one sitting next to me. So pretty much, i have the back all to myself. Sai-chan, Shun and Nendo are all sitting together while blueberry bitch, Yumehara and Mera are sitting across with the boys. Good thing, i brought my laptop which is where i downloaded all my anime. Ah i can watch all episodes of (favorite anime) for the rest of the flight while eating my coffee jelly. Damn, i brought way too much coffee jelly for this trip but you know me being a coffee jelly lover. Speaking of coffee jelly, i didn't noticed that Sai-chan is sitting next to me all of a sudden.

"Sai-chan? What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be with Nendo and Kaidou?"
I tilted my head in confusion.
"Well i wanna get away from them also Kaidou is having motion sickness." Sai-chan explained.
"Oh my God, is he ok tho?" I asked worriedly.
"Yeah don't worry, he'll be fine." Sai-chan looked over where Kaidou is.

"Ahh i feel so much better!" I heard Kaidou exclaimed in relief.
"See? Told you so." Sai-chan monotonely spoke.
"I'm glad that he's alright, are you ok? You looked tired?" I looked at him and he sure is tired as.
"Yes i'm ok, i just need a nap."
"Ok then, took a nap don't worry, i'll woke you up when we landed." He nodded and he went to sleep.

*****

As i watched a episode of (favorite anime), Sai-chan suddenly got up.
"Where are you going Sai-chan?"
"Toilet." I nodded and he went to the toilet.
Meanwhile....

Saiki's POV:
Good grief, why does this have to happen? So i had a vision of the future that this plane will crash in the water. My visions are never wrong and i need to prevent this catastrophe to happened. Should i use my restoration? No, i don't know if this plane is in the air one day ago. Well i have a another solution. I teleported myself outside of the plane and i removed one of my limiters. The plane is loosing it's altitude quickly, i flew down and i lift the plane back up.

Good grief, this is a bit heavy and i hope that we'll land soon. Finally i saw the airport and i aimed the plane for landing. When the plane finally landed, i teleported to the toilet and i got out to see Y/N looking worried at me. I felt my body exhausted and heavy. I fell off the floor loosing my balance. As i was ready to hit the floor, i felt a shoulder catching me, i looked and it's Y/N.

"Are you alright? I'm getting worried about you, lets get out of this plane and met up with our friends." Y/N smiled.

*****

Y/N supported me until we made it to the main airport. I saw Nendo, Kaidou, Yumehara, Mera, and Teruhashi running towards me and Y/N.

"Are you Ok pal?"
"I guess he isn't better with planes."
"Saiki-kun are you alright?"
"Omg, are you ok Saiki?"
"Are you alone with Y/N?!"
Everyone started clamouring around me and Y/N. Y/N guided me to a seat. She helped me sat down. Good grief, lifting that plane took so much of my energy.

*time skip brought to you by Yumehara's love fantasy lel*

So the trip has started. Everyone's moods and spirits are up. Y/N is sitting next to me while Nendo and Kaidou are sitting next to each other. Teruhashi is eyeing at Y/N and Yumehara tilted her head in confusion about Teruhashi. Well everyone is excited. At least Kaidou is calm.

"Hey runt, you gotta look outside of the ocean." Nendo smacking Kaidou's head.

Then Kaidou started to speak the Okinawa dialect and well Teruhashi complimented him. Kaidou started to get away after Teruhashi's compliment. It's started to get really annoying now. I just want him to shut the hell up already. So it's lunch and he is still going. Then Y/N stood up.