Chapter 6

Ignore the mistakes plz. And this is sooo cuteee Uwu☝

It's been two weeks now when they had a talk at the dinner. And the news between two famous companies of south korea son's marriage got spread like a fire. And they recieve many positive response as well as negative from the one who wanted to be the one at their place.

After the talk at the balcony the two now fiancés talk time to time through messages and calls, the number they exchange at the dinner. Not much just to stay in contact and a little get to know. They can say they are now alittle comfortable with each other after talking in these two weeks.

Jungkook is now getting ready for their first ever date that they decided to go, to have some alone time. He was oddly very much excited although he was nervous too but not much since they were talking through mobile many times. And he won't deny he always wait for that because after a stressful day at work, listening to taehyung deep soothing voice is so much better than his 'family' taunting words.

There is just one problem. He don't know what to wear at a date. He never go once before so he had no idea what to wear. He asked his friends but they just tease him instead of helping him. And now he will get late if he didn't get ready in fifteen minutes.

He sigh, and just go for a plain black shirt tucked into his black pant with leather jacket on top. He style his hair a little when satisfied he pick up the keys and mobile and off to pick up taehyung.

 He style his hair a little when satisfied he pick up the keys and mobile and off to pick up taehyung

(Without the cap and bag)
_________________________

Taehyung was already ready for a while, he was so excited to meet jungkook again and for a date that he starts getting ready early and now he's regretting because he can't wait for jungkook to just come.

(With blue jeans pant.)

He was waiting in his room when he got a message from jungkook saying he's waiting outside of his mansion. He immediately get up and check himself last time and goes downstairs bidding goodbye to his parents who told him to don't do anything before marriage, he blushed a deep red and run from there he can hear his parents laugh at him.