Chapter 14

It was a weekend, finally jungkook got the day off after working hard for a week and he won't waste this day without resting. So he was sleeping peacefully while cuddling his babybear.

Taehyung woke up 30 minutes ago and was just staring at jungkook. He didn't let him go hugging him more tightly muttering 'don't go' and who is taehyung to say no.

But now he wants to use the washroom so badly, he look towards jungkook he was in a deep sleep so he tried to move his arms around his waist. He carefully moved his arms and got up from the bed. He sigh, perks of having a heavy sleeper husband.

He quickly goes towards the bathroom and released himself And decided to shower too.

He come out of the bathroom and goes towards their closet section and wear a nice and warm looking hoodie of jungkook, he loves wearing his clothes and jungkook loves seeing him in his clothes, so why not. He pair it with his jeans since jungkook jeans won't fit his waist. And it's winter.

He dried his hair and put lotion on his body to moisturize. And wear a locket his parents gave on his birthday he really miss them. He will make sure to visit them.

He came out of the closet room and look to see jungkook sleeping hugging taehyungs pillow. He must be tired working late last night. He goes towards him and sit beside jungkook sleeping figure. He set his hair that were going everywhere and jungkook sigh like the feeling of sweet pain when taehyung fingers open the knott of his hair. (I don't know if it's the right word)

"My poor baby, must be exhausted from working late" he whisper and look at jungkook peaceful face while he was running his hand on his hair.
He kiss his forehead, his cheeks and then peck his lips. He smile and kiss his head last time and put the blanket till his chest so he stays warm.

He walk downstairs to make breakfast though it's time for almost lunch since they sleep late last night and woke up late. He was going towards the kitchen when the doorbell rang. He got startled at the sudden ring and got confused.

They were not expecting anyone and no one inform about their arrival so who would it be. He open the door to see jungkook parents and his sister standing, he got confused as to why they came here.

"What? won't you let us in or we have to stay here all day." Jeon haren, jungkook sister said rudely, he didn't like her attitude but let it pass just because of jungkook.

He stood aside letting them in, he follow them into the living room and sat there awkwardly. He don't know what to say to them.

"Where's jungkook?" Asked Mrs.jeon to him almost judgingly. "He's upstairs" he says calmly.

"What's he doing upstairs tell that brat we are here, i want to talk to him" Mr.jeon said, he almost lost his control seeing the way he is calling jungkook but instead he took a deep breath and said. "I can't, he's sleeping." and stood up. "I will get you all something to drink."

He came out of the kitchen with their drinks and frowned when he saw Haren noona was not there. He put the drinks on the table and asked. "Where is noona?"

"She goes upstairs to wake jungkook i told her to since you don't want to do." Mr.jeon said and taehyung got mad. He was pissed. "What the hell" he said and run upstairs to stop her waking up his husband.

"What the hell are you doing noona?" Taehyung said angrily. He got furious watching how she was aggressively shaking his husbands shoulder who was once sleeping peacefully. The curtains were also wide open making the room bright with sunlight and he knows jungkook don't like brightness first thing in the morning. That's why he didn't open it.