Chapter 32

Vote and Comment guyz ;) happy reading :)

"Ready?"

"Yeah"

"Okay then, let's go" jungkook grab taehyung hand and took him outside of the house and they sat inside the car drove off from there.

"Koo?" Jungkook hummed in response. "What if she won't like me?" Taehyung asked getting worried. Jungkook smile at him softly glancing at him then going back to look at the front.

"Don't worry angel. I am pretty sure that's not going to happen" he reassured him holding his hand tightly that were between them and rubbing circles on his knuckles.

Basically what's happening is that, jungkook was taking taehyung to meet his grandmaa out of nowhere and taehyung is hella nervous to meet her. What he hear from jungkook is all that she's very heartwarming and a loving lady so he don't have to worry but he's still nervous but also excited to meet jungkook grandmaa.

He heard so much about her from jungkook, he was curious to know more about her and how she is but he never saw her except when jungkook show her picture, and now jungkook wants taehyung to meet his real family that is his grandmaa and mother.

They were driving for quite awhile and taehyung was confused why jungkook bought two bouquets of flowers, he look at him with confusion as to asking why but jungkook just smile at him sadly? But why? Maybe he's missing his grandmaa and is can't wait to meet her.

He didn't pressure him into asking why as he can see jungkook don't want to talk right now and his mood is suddenly so down. Taehyung wants to ask him what happened but looking at jungkook he decided not to and just hold his hands in his and interwining them.

He'll wait for it. Right now jungkook is more important.

Well he didn't need to ask as he already found his answer when jungkook stop the car infront of the cemetry.

He get out of the car with jungkook and look at him. "Koo..." he sadly called and jungkook reached his hands. "Come let's meet her" he has unshed tears in his eyes which he was trying to keep in and taehyung just wants to hug him.

They walk inside it holding hands and after sometime they reached and stands infront of the stone grave. Jungkook places the flower bouquet at the stone and the other bouquet right beside the next grave. They stand between two grave. Jungkook smile at taehyung and both kneel down at the ground.

"Hello Eomma and grandma. How are you up there? Is e-everything going fine?"

"Sorry i didn't came before please forgive me but Look who I brought here" jungkook look at taehyung who was already in tears. "My beautiful husband" he smile at taehyung.

"Isn't he look like an angel" he lovingly said. "He's my angel"

Taehyung chuckled at him and hit his arms. "C-Can you stop" jungkook smile and wipe the lonely tear.

"I want you to meet them, they are the only one I had back whenever i feel like it's getting too much to live in this world" he sadly said and look at both of the stones. "You know angel, I always come here just to ramble about my life and complaining why they leave me alone in this cruel world." He sniff trying so hard to contain his tears.

"I miss them-so much" Tears roll down his cheeks eyes never leaving his mother stone. "I wish you were here eomma to see how happy I'm now, just because of my angel here." He hold taehyung hand. "Look i gave him your ring too. Grandma told me you wanted to."

"A-Are you h-happy?"

Taehyung wrapped his arms around him letting jungkook rest his head on his chest and cry. He caressed his head. "They are happy, koo. She must be so proud of you" he comforted him.