Chapter 23

This chapter took extra time to write as i have to research everything about bali and places to visit for couples, damn you better appriciate my efforts by voting and commenting. Keep reading :)

(All the pictures credit goes to their original owners.)

Their intimate moment came to an abrupt stop when a loud ringing of taehyung's mobile phone signalling someone calling could be heard startling them both from their intimacy. Jungkook groaned in annoyance. Taehyung can't help but sighs in relief because he was so flustered and was sure he wanted to dig 6 feet under the ground at what jungkook just said.

"For god sake! Can't we have a moment alone even in our honeymoon!! someone always has to disturb us!!" jungkook whined in disturbance, he was enjoying his moment with taehyung but someone has to cockblock. Taehyung laugh at his husband pulling away from him and get down to pick the mobile that was resting on the bed.

He picked it up. They were his parents asking him about his well being and telling him to take care of himself and jungkook too. He talked to them for like ten minutes while jungkook was hugging him from the back the whole time randomly kissing his neck and sometimes nuzzling his face on his neck. Taehyung just smile and let him do whatever he wants while patting his head and talking to his parents at the same time.

He ended the call and jungkook let out a loud 'finally' with a dramatic sigh, taehyung chuckled at him and shake his head. They quickly get a shower and dressed in a night comfortable clothes as they were hella tired after the long ten hours in a plane so they just decided to sleep. They had a full two weeks for their intimacy and jungkook planed many things so they just slip in a warm comforter on a soft bed into each other warm embrace with a goodnight kisses and wishes they slept.
_______________

Morning came showing it's sharp golden rays of sunlight through their open bedroom making the room brighter than ever, and yeah you guessed right someone is grumpy because he don't like the brightness in morning, ofcourse the one and only jeon jungkook. Now he regret choosing this open cottage.

"Babyyy~~"

Taehyung came out of the bathroom newly showered in a fresh clothes which consist of white buttoned shirt and a faded blue jeans with converse, he did his hair curly beacuse of the weather as it was slightly hot.

Taehyung chuckled at his husbands whining clearly knew the reason so well. He went towards him saying.
"Wake up, babe it's already 9 in the morning"

"Come here, baby"

Taehyung went to him sat at the edge of bed, jungkook moved and placed his head on his lap and hug his waist tightly burrying his face into taehyung's tummy, then sighs when the burning sunlight stopped torturing his face.Tae smiles and start stroking his hair lovingly just as jungkook wants him to do everytime.