Chapter 33

Thank you so much for reading this book and supporting it. It really makes me so happy that you are liking it. Enjoy reading :)

They were all still hanging out at taehyung's parents mansion after eating, they were planning out how to spill this tea- I mean pregnancy news to jungkook. They argue here and there, everyone spitting their own opinion but finally after a while they agreed on one thing.

It was such a relief, Sigh.

Namjoon has to go early as he got a call suddenly about some meeting, well bussines shit. So yeah he has to go with jin as they came together before and the new tea is that they are a official couple now along with yoongi and jimin. New ships sailed! were hoseok's words when they found out.

Now in their friends circle everyone is taken no one being a single. From hoseok he also met his fiance Min-seong and taehyung is save to say that he's the cutest and prettiest person he ever met. He's just as same as hobi in personality, both are the goofiest and the loudest couple he has seen until now. Just like the saying 'meant for each other'

Pretty much after a while taehyung got a call from jungkook saying he might get late tonight as he had to also go on a meeting that occur suddenly, weird. what are they even doing everytime together? But he shrugged it off because to be honest he's really not interested in business shit.

So he agreed after warning him not to skip his dinner or he's not getting any kisses for a week. Well, He wants to threaten him by not givin any hugs but it will be too cruel because he knows how jungkook loves hugs from his angel and he's not that heartless plus he also can't be able to handle without jungkook's protective arms around him, so why punish himself. UWU but Anyways.

He got a cutest whine in return from jungkook but nonethless promise to had a dinner before meeting because he can't live without kissing his baby angel. Also jungkook told him to stay at his parents house he's gonna pick him up after the meeting.

And little by little everyone started going to their respective homes and taehyung and his parents were bonding and ofcourse Mrs. KIM has a load of instructions for him about his health and stuff.

_______________

After three hours of sitting and discussing at the fancy hotel, their meeting finally over and is save to say it's going all fine. After saying their goodbyes to the partners jungkook and namjoon get out of the hotel towards their cars. Discussing some matters and satisfied by the response they are getting.

"Congratulations btw" namjoon said when they were ready to sat on their own respective cars, jungkook frowned. "Huh! For what? Oh for the bus-"

"No, not for that" namjoon intrupted him. Namjoon walked towards him and hug him tightly patting his back. "Just know I'm happy for you. You deserved it" he smile and let go seeing jungkook confused face he smile.

"O-Ok?" He was still confused as to why his hyung is congratulating him out of nowhere but shrugged it off thinking he might be because he's been smiling alot and is more lively now. "See you" he just nodded.

He drove off from there and arrived at Kim's Mansion. He entered the house when maid open the door and walk towards the living room seeing kim couple/parents, he smile and bowed at them. They stood up and greeet him properly. They were smiling extra wide like exciting one. Weird. Were jungkook's thoughts.

They sat and Just then yeontan came running to jungkook huffing beside his foot wiggling his tail, he smile and pick him up just to place him on his thighs patting his head. They were still talking for almost fifteen minutes when taehyung came down from the stairs smiling tiredly at jungkook.