Chapter 21

Hey beautiful *^O^*

Read my other book that i publish 'REGRET'

Show some love and support.💜💜

Ignore the mistakes plz :) Happy Reading.

Taehyung meets his besties at the entrance of the mall they greet each other and went for the shopping.

It was looking like they are the one who's going for honeymoon instead of him like the way they are going one shop to another to buy something good clothes for taehyung.

"Tae don't be boring, you need to add some spice into your life. Make jungkook go crazy for you and for this you need to buy some sexy clothes you know what i mean" jimin said wiggling his eyebrows making tae roll his eyes at him.

"He's already crazy for me. I don't need some sexy clothes to get his attention and besides he's my possessive bunny, he won't like when i where these revealing clothes outside though he won't say it but i know how he always gave a deadly glare to someone who's looking at me." Taehyung said proudly.

"Hmph, he's whipped for you." jin snickers.

"I know" taehyung giggle.

"But how about in private hmm" jimin suggested with a smirk. Jin joined him already knowing what he's thinking.

"No way please save me. I am scared what are you both thinking." Taehyung back off seeing their face which he knows it's not a good sign.

They both laugh sinisterly and dragged him to another shop which make taehyung widen his eyes, because now he can tell what they are thinking.

"Guyz no way i am wearing this" tae declined immediately when jimin and jin dragged him to the specific section.

"Oh come on tae don't be a innocent, you are going for a honeymoon make your homeymoon memorable and enjoy the fullest." This time jin suggest.

"Exactly plus you don't know how he's going to go crazy seeing you wearing this. Make him swoon over you completely and enjoy your night with him." Jimin added.

"I don't know if jungkook will like me wearing this. What if he don't it would be so embarrasing." Tae said already getting insecure.

"Oh please anyone would love to see their partner with these clothes, and you know jungkook better than us and the way you describe him to us he will be going to live his beautiful night." Jin winked at him.

Tae blushed he also like the idea, it will be fun and more enjoyable, but what if jungkook won't like... but what if he liked. He sigh if he don't try he will never know. Maybe he will liked and damn it would be good.

He bite his lips and agreed to get it his friends cheer and hug him whishing him good luck.

"Man he's going to do you all night seeing you in this, i pray for your ass"
Both laughed.