Chapter 44

"Gukkie, calm down" Taehyung says and giggle after seeing his excited bunny dragging him inside the new house for a tour. Jungkook turned around his eyes sparkling and his lips slightly hide from the way they are stretch so widely showing all of his teeth but the top two stood out in a bunny smile.

"I can't wait to show you! Do you even know how much i was waiting for you to see our new home" Taehyung shake his head also smiling his boxy smile.

Jungkook opened the door and carefully help taehyung to the steps and let his angel enter the house. He took a step in jungkook behind him almost jumping in excitement.

The first thing Taehyung sees was how much big it is from inside and how elegent and modern the interior is. "Come come i will show you the whole house" jungkook interwined their hands and lead taehyung who nods in return also getting excited and impatient to see now, because it already look so beautiful.

"This is the kitchen!"

Taehyung look with wide excited eyes at the beautiful kitchen

Taehyung look with wide excited eyes at the beautiful kitchen. Since he love cooking and made delicious food for jungkook, he's attached to the kitchen more. "It's bigger than our current home and much more beautiful!" Taehyung clapped his hand. "You got the yay for the kitchen" Taehyung giggle and kiss jungkook both cheeks causing the latter to smile wide.

He hold Taehyung hand and lead him to the next place which is the living room. "See this is our living area!" Jungkook pull him forward.

"I made sure to made as big space as possible for a our little angel to roam around easily without feeling stuffed

"I made sure to made as big space as possible for a our little angel to roam around easily without feeling stuffed." Jungkook smile got bigger if it was even possible with just the thought of the little human crawling around the area with his tiny hands and legs.

He look to his side towards taehyung who was already looking at him with adorning smile. "You thought of our baby while decorating this place?" He walk closer to his husband placing his hands on his chest since it gets hard to wrap it around him now because of his baby bump.

Jungkook nodded happily. "Yup! I want our angel to have a big space to play, that's why i bought the big house for us." Jungkook eyes sparkling with joy and excitment. He placed his hands on Tae's side of the waist looking down on his bump for a second then look up again in those warm eyes. "I want our little angel to have everything in the world, he/she just had to voice out and I will give them what they want"