Chapter 37

"TAEHYUNG NOOOO!!!"

"TAEHYUNG STOPPP!!! DON'T DRINK IT" he scream at the top of his lungs running towards the now wide eyes taehyung who got startled at the sudden screaming and the way jungkook snatch the empty glass from his hands and throw it onto the floor with so much strength that it crushed into millions of pieces.

"No no no no!!!! You were not supposed to drink thissss!!" He shouted looking at taehyung fearly. Taehyung was so confuse and so were the kim parents at the sudden outburst.

"No please noooo!!!"

"J-jungkook, baby what happened?" taehyung quickly grabbed jungkook arms and hold him. Looking into his horror filled eyes.

"No tae you shouldn't drink it!!"

"But why" he asked frowning.

Jungkook didn't listen to anything, his mind was blank from everything. Fear invade his every being and suddenly their comes an invisible light in his head.

"D-Doctor! Doctor yes yes doctor!" Taehyung grabbed his attention again.

"Ggukie what are you saying?"

"Call the doctor. SOMEONE PLEASE CALL THE DOCTOR!!!" He screamed holding taehyung shoulders.

"Angel please~ our b-baby tae-o-our l-little a-angel" he cried while taehyung heart drop hearing it.

"W-What jungkook? Ggukie? Our baby what!" He asked hurridely when jungkook wasn't saying and just crying and mumbling to call the doctor.

"B-Baby there's.... an a-abortion pill-in juice-you drank- and....and our baby t-tae pleaseeee" he ramble incoherant words while trying to control the wildly beating heart and his crying.

Horror filled taehyung whole being and he backs away, his eyes widen in utter terror and his hands instinctively went towards his stomach hiding it in his arms as to save his baby somehow.

"W-What are y-you saying guk! Are you out of your mind!" He shouted desperately wanting it to be not true.

Jeon haren, henna and jaehwan look at each other nervously.

Kim couple gasps in shock when they finally register the words came out of jungkook mouth. Although Mrs. Kim was fast to make a move and say frantically to the froze and horror filled couple.

"T-Tae sweetie! Go to washroom! Come on go fast and vomit it out! Go fast fast!!" She pushed taehyung towards the direction who finally came out of his terror and run towards the washroom. "Jagi call the doctor"

Jungkook ran after him fastly, his mind still not registering, everything happening so fast when he reach the washroom taehyung has his fingers in his mouth kneeling agaist the toilet gagging, desperately trying to get all he eats out of his stomach.

Jungkook rushed towards him kneeling down also while rubbing taehyung back, both were sobbing hard but didn't stop there movements.

Finally after gagging for minutes food reached his throat and came out of his mouth in the toilet, the amount of pressure taehyung was putting made him dizzy but he still did at the point that everythings come out but still he has his fingers in his mouth gagging because he don't want even a little bit to be inside him and harm his precious.

Jungkook meanwhile stood up and wet the towel come to taehyung and clean his face and hands.

"G-Ggu-h-hurts my b-belly-pain guk" taehyung says between his sobs cluching jungkook shirt tightly while his other hand on his stomach fisting the fabric tightly as his belly throb in pain.