Chapter 42

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" older jeon screamed at the top of his lungs, slamming the folder on the near table. "I gave you all a one thing to do is to make this project worth the successs but NO! YOU ALL HAD TO MESS UP EVERYTHING AGAIN! " he shouted at his employess who were just tired of his screaming everyday. Even after doing all their best, the old man seems to not appreciate the work and blaming them for losing their parnter that were repeatedly pressuring him.

"We did our everything sir, if Mr. Jungkook is the one who was handling this we might get the deal." One employee finally get the guts to say after months of working like a fucking dog only to hear the nonsense at the end.

Jaehwan fumed more hearing the name. "No one will talk about him in here!! Understand?!" He seethed in anger and walked away from there in his office just to get the call from one of his partners. "Hello?"

"Yes"

"What's happening with the project. Look jaehwan we are a good friends but bussiness is bussiness, i won't tolerate this carelessness. I need my shares back cause it's just giving my company loss and nothing else." Jaehwan panicked and quickly says. "Look kang, I know it's not giving us any profit but I'm tryin-"

"This is the third time jaehwan and enough is enough! I need my shares at any cost now!" With that kang cut the call. Mr. Jeon groaned and stood up in frustration throwing his phone across the wall smashing it into pieces, messing his table out of anger. "Everything seems to be going wrong!! Where the HELL I'm going to arrange the money..." he stopped when his secretry run inside his office.

"How dare you entered in-"

"SIR! emergency!" The male huffed seeming to be running miles. Before the male could complete his sentence many people come inside the office with formal clothes. "Who are you all and why are you inside my company without my permis-"

"We don't need permission, we have orders Mr. Jeon" one man holding an envelope come forward and showed it to him. "What's this?"

"Court notice"

___________

"Welcome home bun" Taehyung hugged his husband and kiss his cheeks as he greeted him. Jungkook kiss his head and came inside the launge sitting on the couch as a tired sigh leave from his mouth from working and stressing.

He smile when a little brown fluff ball came barking towards him, he bend down to pet him and chuckled when the puppy tried to jump at him. So he pick him up and placed him on his lap.

Taehyung as usual came with a glass of water and jungkook took it gratefully as their everyday routine jungkook laid on his back, turning on his side placing the puppy at the couch between the space and placed his head on the comfortable thighs of his angel and quickly hugged his waist resting his face on his baby bump. "How's your day been hm, any pain or our naughty little angel's tantrum?" Taehyung laugh at the choice of words and stroke his husband's silky raven hair causing jungkook to sigh in bliss.

"What can i say, he/she is totally going after you from what i can feel" Jungkook smile in utter bubbly happiness when he feels the little kick against his nose where his face is burried in his pregnant husband's stomach. He pushed the shirt fabric Taehyung is wearing and look at the tan skin that's bloating showing the veins and what made Jungkook smiling wildly showing his teeth and the utmost adoration is when he saw the little leg from where the baby is kicking. "Look look angel! our little one is showing his cute little legs!" Jungkook almost squealed while laying on his stomach now so he can have a better angel.

Taehyung laugh out loud in adoration. Jungkook never cease to make him fall for more and more everyday for him with his cute childish gestures. Jungkook look up at him with big doe eyes shining with joy and affection with a hint of childish excitement. "Did you see?!"