The Arrival

The future parents arrived at their fourteen-old timeline they were still best friends, they landed on Marco's room the same room

"So Marco,where do we put these babies?" Star asked Marco.
"Just put them on the bed, they were sleeping, right?" Marco answered.
Star saw the babies are sleeping.
"Ohhhhhh, right." as Star put the babies one by one while Marco was writting on a piece of paper on his desk.
"What are you writting Marco?" Star asked Marco while peeking on the back of his left shoulder
"Just writting some information about us-fourteen." Marco said to Star.

As Marco left the piece of paper on his desk and they left the babies sleeping and they jumped into the portal

_______________________________________

Star and Marco are walking to their house they were 14 talking about some rondom things while they reached back home Ms. Diaz said something.
"Uh Star,Marco can I talk to you?".
"Sure!" Star replied "ok." Marco agreed.
"Follow me." Angie said as they walked upstairs to Marco's room they saw 3 babies.
"Star are those your cousins?" Angie asked Star shedding a raised eyebrow.
"No, I never had cousins with cheeckmarks, and besides ny mom has no sister I mean I have many cousins though." Star said questioning that whoose babies are those.
"Well you need figure it out, Marco will help you too." Angie said.
"Why me?" Marco asked.
"Bacause your her best friend, you should help her." Angie replied.
"Fine." Marco said,Angie walked out of Marco's room.

Then the babies woke,
"Awwwwww!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG THEIR SO CUTE😍😍😍!!!!!!" Star said in cuteness, Marco just stare at Star while she was carrying Cressie,booping her nose and Cressie giggled.
"Yes they are really cute." Marco said as he walked to Star holding Cressie.

"Star,careful." Marco warned her.
"Its not even your baby" Marco added.
"I wish." Star said.

Then Marco saw a folded paper on his desk,he flip open and read it

"Star and Marco, these are your future daughters. Cressida the 1st has inverted triangles, Aurora the 2nd has ten-pointed sun, Elizabeth the 3rd has fleur-de-lis, When we get back we'll explain anything."

Marco is blacked out, he turn to Star confused that Star noticed.
"Hey, you ok?" Star asked him.
"Star you should see this." Marco said black out.

Then Star looked at it and after she read it she also blacked out too.