New Wand

Star was talking to Starfan13 through laptop as she say about her new wand
out from her drawer. As she was showing it to Starfan13, and then she continued talking that. "Oh, and Marco is ok." Star said as she moved Marco's laptop to hin, covered in towels. He ran towards Star as he grab his laptop in her hands. He closed his laptop in front of Star and said. "I don't want the computer watch me shower." Marco took it seriously.

Then suddenly Star's wand moved out of her right hand jumping all around the room, then it went to her room immediatly. Star and Marco followed it to Star's room. But the next thing they saw, that the magic book of spells chomps Star's wand in front of them and it flew to Marco's body. This includes which his body immediatly and his towels are separate. Then brought him to Star's closet full of secrets.

Star suddenly went to her closet's door. "hold on Marco! I'll get you out!" Star shouted out from outside from her door she was about to open the door because she already have her hand on the doorknob. Then Marco warned her. "Wa-wait! I'm not descent!" Marco replied covering his body with his hands while he covered himself with fabric that what's there in her closet to  not make him naked. "Don't open that!" Marco exclaimed to Star. "Wasn't doing it." Star replied.

Marco finished dressing himself as he reaches his right hand to the doorknob, but he realized that the door was stuck.

"Uhm...it's not opening." Marco said as he struggling the doorknob to open it.

"Ok, I usually open this door with my wand." Star replies as she was also struggling to open the door too. Then Aurora come forward to her mom but Star noticed her "Not now sweetie." Star said to Aurora, then Star pushed Aurora away from her. Aurora crawled back to her sisters to play with their toys.

Then at the inside of Star's closet with Marco, the magic book of spell suddenly open, appering Glossaryck floating then he flew through the keyhole. Star was hanging herself to the doorknob to break it, and saw Glossaryck's head through the keyhole, suprised as she scream as she fall to the floor. Star looked at Glossaryck, and said

"Oh, hey Glossaryck my wand is stuck." Star said calmly. Marco completely reminded Star something.

"Hey! What about me?" Marco said inside Star's secret closet.

"Oh yeah, Marco is stuck too and my stuff. I want my stuff." Star said.

"Did you try the doorknob?" Glossaryck asked. "I tried the knob." Star replied is about to stand up grunting too get her heavy sword, and she stabbed the door 1 time but nothing happend, not even a single scratch. So she try to stab it a hundred times but still nothing to affect the door to open it. Inside Marco was still finding Star' secret, as he wander over her closet but still no clue to Glossaryck's riddle.

Glossaryck is floating in the air. "Why you just don't use your wand to open it?" He asked. "I can't do that, my wand is in my closet." Star answered reminding him.

Glossaryck suddenly gasped and asked again. "Do you want to try the hard way?" His eyes went wide black.
"Yes! What's the hard way?" Star asked again.

(SORRY AGAIN FOR A WHILE QUARANTINE GOT ME BORED SO I ALMOST FOR GOT THIS STORY. SO U KNOW 'ALMOST' BUT I REMEMBERED THIS 2 CONQOUR MAH BOREDOM I'M SUCH A BAD AUTHOR😅😅😅. YEAH AND BTW I'M BACK!)