Secret Made

Its 8:00 p.m. Star and Marco are in the bathroom, they were wearing their pygamas and so is the babies that is already sleeping in Star's room. Both of them is brushing their teeth on their own sink.

"So, are gonna talk about it?" Star asked Marco, trying to remembering him. Star just finished brushing her teeth. Marco looked himself, then turn his body to Star. Marco just finished brushing his teeth too. "I guess." Marco answered, "Well do we even to do it now?" Marco continued.

"Okay, we just never knew what was going to happen between us." Star said putting her hands on Marco. "But, we just wait until we were ready, to do it." Star continued, Marco gave her a half soft smile, Star replied with a confident look. "Let's just stay in control and keep this  from our classmates." Marco said. Then Marco suddenly remember. "Wait!" Marco exlaimed, putting his hands to his head. "WHAT ABOUT THE BABIES!!!" Marco continued, panicing.
Star let go of his shoulders and sighed.

"Ok, just tell your parents to stay, there easy!" Star replied. "And besides don't over panic. "Ok, goodnight." Marco said.
"Yeah, its getting late, goodnight." Star said yawning.

They both went in their own room and they both are in their beds. Star was lying on the bed, sideways watching the babies sleep at he side, the babies were sleeping on their crib. Star happily sighed about them that what was going to happen to them, if she had a chance to get herself prepared to tell her parents. She closed her eyes and go to sleep along with the babies. But she took her compact mirror typing.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Marco is in his room smack his body to his bed getting anxiety, he took a deep breath and lool at the ceiling for minutes, he was tired or exausted about what happend a while ago. He took another deep breath, closed his to get ready for another day with Star or with the babies. Then he goes to sleep.

Then suddenly Marco's phone rang from his desk, he took his phone onto his hands that it was a text from Star. Marco her text, aloud.

"Hey Marco, ready for tommorow? Hehehehe. We wil get a chance for us to be a couple.😁😁😊👋👋"

Marco finnished reading the text from Star, Marco blushed hard but he could'nt   control it, but its normal and besides, his in his room he can be normal he lays his body back to bed still holding his phone, and took a deep breath on his phone, typing.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Star was still laying on the bed with her compact mirror at the edge of her bed waiting for his reply. Suddenley her compact vibrating, Star look at her compact and she grab her compact and she read the text, aloud.

"Yeah I'm ready, but thanks for your concern, but yeah, let's just say that if we had the chance, but goodnight!🤗🤗🤗🤗😊😁"

Star read the text, Star blushed hard while giggling quietly, Star is typing on her compact.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Marco got a text from Star as he sees the text was all emogies.

"☺☺☺☺🤗🤗🤗😊"

Then another text is coming from Star

"GOODNIGHT"

Marco was blusing tint red and head go back to sleep it already 9:59. Then they both went to sleep

I WENT TOO FAR AGAIN!!!!🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣😂😂 580 WORDS NOW THAT THIS WILL BE THE BEST STORY THAT'S EVER COME INTO MY IMAGINATION BUT I SWEAR THAT I WILL MAKE THIS BOOK GREAT. THAT LONG SVTFOE BREAK I DECIDED TO MAKE SOME FANFIC AND TO DO WITH MY BRAIN THIS ALMOST SUMMER BTW PLS LOVE MY STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE! ^-^