Dip Down

Star was confused about the 'Hard Way' cuz' she now that was hard though.

"It's just dip down. Dip doooooooown." Glossaryck said as he lowered his arms to tell her how to dip down.

Star raised an eyebrow. "You don't know. Did you?" Glossarycked asked

Star shake her head, because she find it really hard though.

After some explaining, Star still don't gat what Glossaryck says.

"It's just simple Star, it's just, Dip Down. Dip Down." Glossaryck said,

Star was completly blacked out, that she thinks that 'it is really hard.'

"O...k?" Star replied.

"Well. Your mom done it." Glossaryck said, as he was posing a questiong position.

Star suddenly said. "Pshhhhh, if she can do it, I can." With no emotion, then she saw Glossaryck through the keyhole

After some several minutes Star finally diped down and got Marco out of her secret's closet, smacking Marco's face with her journal.

"Ow!" Marco exclaimed.

"Sorry, but don't don't read my journal!"  Star replied, covering her face of her journal.

Star helped Marco get up and then Gloassaryck came out of the book wuth Star's wand.

"Here, go check it." Giving the wand to Star. And it exploded with green glittery slime all over Star's bedroom. But luckily the babies are out of Star's room, because while the door is open.

Marco and Star are covered in green, glittery slime, completely blacked out

"I'm gonna go wear some pants." Marco said. He walked outside of Star's bedroom and through his room, Star went to the bathroom. While she going past their past-daughters, she almost forgot the are in her room, but she noticed, the weren't really covered in green and glittery slime after all. She sighed in relief, then went to the bathroom to clean herself before she stink.

300 WORDS! SORRY IF I TOOK SO LONG I'M A REALLY BAD AT THIS BORING CHAPTER, MY MIND IS RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS. BTW GUYS STAY SAFE WASH YOUR HANDS DAILY NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON!!!!🤗 BYE