Not Yet

Star and Marco and his parents, Star was standing in front of her parents while Marco was at the back with his parents wearing a knight armor. Rafael was holding the horse and his wife was sitting on the horse.

After their busting chat, Star has to confess something "Well there's alot of stuff you don't know about yet." Then Marco shush her, then was about to say "No, I think that was it." Star continued.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Once they reach the Diaz residence that Marco and Star went to Star's room to check the babies they were sleeping on their bed cuddling each other.

Star was filled with awe as she watch them cuddling each other. She turned her head to Marco and said. "Marco, I'm sorry for what happened a while ago." Apologizing to him. Marco gave her a soft smile.

"Nah, its ok. I'm sorry to for being a jerk to you earlier." Marco replied. Star smiled at him with a little blush coming out from her cheeks, then Marco smiled back. Star yawned. "Marco can you please get out of my room I think I need to rest too." Star said as she was very tired. "Ok g'night Star!" As he said back walking out in Star's room.

Star closed her door to her bed to get some sleep with the babies she was really tired she lie down on her bed, not mentioning to jump but she didn't want to woke them up. She put a pillow on her head and closed her eyes to Sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Marco was in his room to lie down on his bed to take a little nap for so much happening a while ago but they took care of it but Marco has deep thoughts about Star about their future-daughters. but is he really ready to tell her how he really feel about Star. He wouldn't even mind to wait a little longer right? He closed his eyes and Sleep.

WELL... WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS STORY SO LONG?😅😅😅😅😅😅 DON'T WORRY, I JUST HAVEN'T BEEN ONLINE FOR A MONTH! BTW HOPE YOU LIKE IT! YEET HEHEHHEHEEH

.

.

.

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!