Blush

Star and Marco just returned from school. They were walking and laughing that Marco reached out his hand to the doorknob for Star. As Marco opened the door, they both saw their daughters on the floor playing with their toys at the side of the couch, as Marco's parents were sitting on the couch watching at the television. The babies turned their heads to their 'past-parents' and give them a smile.

"Hello!" Star said with a little wave to the babies. Marco's parents turned their heads to them, still sitting on the couch.
"Just in time!" Angie started with relief.
Marco raised his eyebrow to know what's going on. "We were going to the mall to buy some stuff for the babies, it's you turn to watch them." Angie continued. Mr. and Ms. Diaz stood up and went to the door while walking to the door, Marco chased his parents leaving Star behind him, Angie felt a touch on the shoulder. "Mom? Can you just stay a little longer?" Marco asked begging. "I'm sorry sweetie, but you really need to make out with Star. And besides you two have future-babies." Angie explained. As they walk outside and the engine starts then they left, leaving Marco at the front door.

"Um... Marco? You okay? Star asked curiously. "Um... nothing!" Marco replied. "Ok... sit here!" Star said to him, she pats the couch at besides her, Marco sits beside her sweating with a little bit of blush.

"Um... Marco? Are you okay? Looks like your having a fever." Star asked.
"Yeah! Its just a feeling." Marco replied.
"What was that even mean?... wait are you blushing?" Star asked with a smirk trying to tease him. "No I'm not!" Marco exclaimed. Star giggled at his reply. "C'mon Marco! I know you have a crush on me." Star continued about to laugh. Marco was blushing dark red as he looked away from her. "Marco, it's ok because I already know the future." Star said to Marco. "Fine! I have." Marco exclaimed he already had enough. Star suddenly blushed and looked at him. "Now look who's blushing now?" Marco said to Star teasing her. Star giggled "Marco, you just told me." Star replied remembering him.

As Marco saw the babies are already sleeping at the floor, Marco tapped Star's shoulder, Star locked at him pointing the babies are sleeping.
Star and Marco carried them one by one of them and putting to their bed quietly, as they sat back at the couch again seeing the babies sleeping.

"They were so cute when their asleep. Right Marco?" Star said to him. "Yeah they were." As they felt in daze as their daughter's cuteness.

Star and Marco looked at each other, smiling, as they giggled quietly looking back at the television to watch as Star's head fall into Marco's shoulder and Marco was into Star's head.

At the middle of their bodies they were holding hands unknowingly seeing them blushing then they saw their hands holding on each other both of them seeing blushing hard. But they really like it.

(Whaddup guys another chapter released so you will be waiting for the next chapter so you get to be the most VIP to follow me! And by the way watch the 'storm the castle' ep. That they were at the sandwich dimension and they got into a fight, just stop right there and I will continue the story cuz' I'm so lazy to do the ep.) BYE!!!!!!!!!!!

CHAPTER 9 WILL BE PUBLISHED SOON!