Tell Them

Marco's parents arrived at their house then they got to the living room, they saw Star and Marco on the couch with the babies on their laps and on their arms, they saw them and give them a wave.

"Hello, you look like a cute family." Ms. Diaz said. Star and Marco blushed and looked at each other, but they looked away from each other "Mom!" Marco said annoyed. Star just looked at him with a little blush from her. Star snaped out of it and remembered about their daughters.

"Dinner is ready!" Ms. Diaz said at the distance.

"Coming!" Marco exclaimed. They stand while carrying the babies but before they stand up, Marco feel a tap on a shouolder.

"Wait!" Star started while
moving eyes at his parents "You better tell them, Marco." Star request him to tell them that the babies are their future-daughters.

"Ok, ok geez." Marco answered. "Help to carry them please." "Sure!" Star ansewred happily asthey welk into the kitchen and sit on their chairs.

Star and Marco nodded at each that Marco was ready to tell his parents about their future-daughters.

"Mom, Dad, there is something I need to talk about." Marco started. "Sure, what is it?" Angie asked, curiously while cooking at the stove. Rafael was at the edge of the table close to her wife while cooking, listening to what Marco said.

Marco took a deep a breath. "Mom, these babies are our future-daughters." Marco answered in confusion, Star and him were sweating while giving them some fake smiles.

Marco's parents gasped, shocked, both of their jaws dropped and looked at them, sweating and giving fake smiles.

"I know its crazy, but please hear me out." Marco said trying to explain. Star is sweating crazy at his side. "Were so sorry that this work out in the future." Star said apoligizing.

"Its fine, and besides you two look perfect as a couple." Angie said, with a soft smile. Star and Marco sighed trying to relax. "Relax, son, it will be perfect of you two being together." Rafael said in joy. "But first, are you guys a couple?" Angie asked.

"We were stil gonna work that out." Marco replied, looking at Star blacked out, Elizabeth is in her arms carrying her, Elizabeth look into her mom's eyes who wasn't paying attention.

"Mama?" Elizabeth questioned in cuteness. Everyone in the room blacked out, starring at Elizabeth.

"Well, we have three cute royal-grandaughters." Rafeal said in exitement.

"DAD!!!" Marco exlaimed while a little blush coming from him. Star giggled at his reaction. Marco turn his body at her, saw her giggling at him, then Star suddenly act normal, sweating. Marco give her soft smile.

"Sorry, for the trouble we're causing for us." Marco said apoligizing at Star. "No, it's fine I mean we were still about us being a 'thing' right" Star replied, trying to make a point. "Right." Marco ansewred. A little second later they both laughed

__________________________________________________________________________________

At the edge of the table, Angie and Refael was fangirling about the two of them, laughing.

THERE IT IS 500+ WORDS, I THINK, I WENT TO FAR AHHAHAHAHAHAH PLS FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT I ONLY HAVE 1 FOLLOWER AHHAHAHAA, AND BY THE WAY I WILL BE PUBLISHIND 2 STORIES BY NOW ITS KIND TAKE 2 WEEKS (I'M SO POOR)

INGOOBELYBLENCH (HEHE, YEET BRUH😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😹)