15| The Guy In The Shadows

10 Days after the accident 

Ibrahim's POV

Fortunately, Ahmad arrived, he didn't seem to be kidnapped, or in the same miserable condition, I was.

Did Ahmad kidnap me to teach me a lesson? I thought 

"Your brilliant plan went sideways, Don't you think ?!" Ahmad teased as he entered the conference room and sat in one of the seats, while I was on the floor held down by two guards.

Ahmad then explained that his attempt to overthrow Mr Black has failed, and due to the failure, Yilmaz's fortunes and rank had been significantly diminished by Mr Black.

"How many days have I been here ?" I asked agonized without questioning who kidnapped us as I noticed from Ahmad speech that many days have passed.

"Reports of a missing person have been filled for both Wahaj and you as missing, you have been here for a week, in the custody of Diab, as I negotiated this meeting to at least spare your life," 

Ahmad explained as he budged his nose in frustration. "If it weren't for my mother's crying every day wondering if you were alive or dead, I would have left you here to teach you a lesson," Ahmad said in defeat.

All I got from his speech is the person who kidnapped us, "Diab kidnapped his own daughter," I said in astonishment.

"Wahaj didn't mention it," I spoke as I remembered that Wahaj only mentioned the car accident that is why I assumed that when I woke up it was only a day after but since many days have passed then something might have went wrong.

My brain was confused at that second as I tried to tie every information I had to coordinate what I was hearing.

"This is Malik Diab, we are talking about, he unquestionably sold his soul to the devil," Ahmad said as he received a glare from one of the men who were holding me to the ground.

Malik Diab had wealth and power, but he lacked every sense of honour and dignity, and that was why no one worked with him.

But for him to kidnap his own daughter from the hospital, This was a new level even for Diab. It was a particularly sharp slap in the face as I saw the realization of my own ideas come to fail.

Frankly, I knew I deserved this beating for going against Mr Black and Ahmad wishes, but I didn't regret saving Wahaj. Because unlike Diab, his daughter was well warranted for keeping.

Swiftly, the door opened, unveiling the shadow of the wolf. "Ahmad, Ibrahim, I am so pleased to be acquainted with you again," He says with a sneer appearing on his face.

"I heard you became a professor, Ibrahim ?" He chatted casually as I was still held with force by both bodyguards as I sat on my knees on the ground.