robbing

~~~~♛~~~~

You sit back as Arthur sets up camp

You sit back as Arthur sets up camp. You tried to help but he kept telling you to not worry about it. He sets up a tent and builds a small fire. You sit at the fire as Arthur finishes putting up the tent. Once done, he sits down next to you.

"There we go" he says, feeling accomplished. You chuckle.

"So Arthur Morgan, what's the real reason we are out here?" You say raising an eyebrow.

"What do you mean? It's late, we don't know who could be out there" he says looking around.

"So your telling me, the big bad cowboy, is to scared to walk home?" You say laughing.

"Hey! Is it so bad I just want to spend some alone time with you?" He asks nudging you.

You push him back harder, "I guess not" you say.

He pushes you back, you falling to the ground laughing. Suddenly he's hovering over you. You look up shocked. His goofy manner quickly turns serious. You know what's happening, but your not sure how to go about it.

"Y/n..." he trails off. "I am so sorry about what had happened to you the past few months... but I am so goddamn happy you are in my life." He says. You smile. "There's not real good time to say this, you know how bad I am at timing, but... I love you y/n" he says. He looks down, studying your face for a reaction. You are shocked at the quick change in tension. You take a moment to process what just happened. You've never had someone who liked you let alone loved you. You start to smile. You raise you head and kiss Arthur. "I love you too Arthur" you say pulling away. He smiles in pure joy. Quickly his face fills with desire and he closes the gap between you. He kisses you deep and passionately. It was much different than anything either of you have done together before. You break the kiss between you both and look up at him. "I Uh.. have no clue what I'm doing." You say shyly. He slightly chuckles. "I promise I'll take good care of you" he says with a reassuring smile. He suddenly scoops you up into his arms, walking to the tent. "I think this will be a little comfier" he says slowly placing you down.

He walks you through every step, always making sure you were comfortable. Pain quickly turned to pleasure and with that the night was amazing. It felt amazing to finally get to be with the man you were head over heals for.

He layer down next to you and wrapped his arms around you. "I'm so in love with you y/n"

You place a light peck on his lips. "I love you Arthur" you say.

You both quickly drift into a deep sleep, tired from the day.

You sit up as the bright light peaks into your tent. You peak your head out to see Arthur cooking something over the fire. Without turning around, Arthur greets you. "Good morning Princess. How are you feeling?" He asks. You were in a lot of pain but you didn't want to admit it. "Absolutely amazing" you said scooting up next to him.

"I'm making something for breakfast, then we can head back to camp." He said.

He finishes cooking and you both eat. He starts to tear down camp while you continue to fully wake up.

"You ready to go?" He asks.

You smile and grab his hand. You both slowly make you way back to camp. The walk is mostly silent, but it's a comfortable silence. You both are taking in the sunlight and thinking about life. You arrive at camp to see Hosea and Dutch talking. You both make your way over to them.

"It's about time you two get back. Are you ready to move on this?" He asks.

"We're ready Dutch." Arthur says. You look over to Hosea who is smirking at you, noticing the new glow on your face.

"John and Bill are both ready too. It will be the five of us. Are you sure your ready y/n?" Dutch asks.

"As ready as ever" you say.

"Good. Get you stuff and meet by the horses" Dutch says before walking off. Arthur starts to head off while you stay behind to talk to Hosea.

"Do I have to hurt Arthur?" Hosea asks jokingly. It truly felt like you had a father figure who cared about you.

"Last night was perfect. No need to worry." You say with a smile.

"Good, now go show Dutch what the rest of us see in you" he says rubbing your head. You give him a hug before running over to Apollo. You get everything ready and hop on him. Arthur, John, and Bill all come over once ready.

"This isn't going to become messy. In and out, that's all." Dutch starts. "Make sure y/n stays safe at all times" he adds.

"Why is she coming if she's such a big concern?" Bill interrupts.

"shut up Williamson" John says pushing his shoulder.

"Enough" Dutch says loudly. "Let's go rob this back and get the hell out of here" he says before kicking his horse and taking off. Bill follows him, Arthur, you, and John riding behind them. You feel excitement fill your body as you finally get to go robbing with the people you love.