good shooting

~~~~♛~~~~

Dutch reviews the plan during the ride to the bank

Dutch reviews the plan during the ride to the bank. You were going to go in first and pretend to be lost, just to get them hooked. Then when they were districted, you would pull the gun and let the guys know.

You were so happy that you were finally given the chance to prove yourself to the gang, especially Dutch.

"Okay let's leave our horses close by, we need to get out of here as soon as possible." Dutch said riding his horse off the road. Everyone followed and got off, trying to not draw any attention to themselves. Dutch looked around at everyone, silently asking if they were ready. You slightly nodded and started to walk first. The guys let you walk a moment by your own before slowly starting to follow. You walked up to the bank doors and took a deep breath. It wasn't your first bank robbery, you just couldn't mess this one up. You looked over to your side quick and caught Arthur's gaze. He smiled, letting you know he had your back. You open the door and step in.

"Gentlemen, have you seen a tall man walking around recently? We aren't from around here, and he came down looking for food, but he never came back." You said with a look of panic on your face.

"Sorry ma'am, we haven't seen anyone" the bank teller said.

"Okay well, can you at least point me in the right direction of Riggs Station? That's where we were supposed to meet." You asked, trying to draw them in. The man guarding the safe walked over to you and touched your shoulder, trying to comfort you. As he touched you, in one quick move you pulled out your gun and had the man in a headlock. At the same time, the four men came through the bank doors.

"Open the safe!" Dutch yelled. The bank teller looked terrified as the fumbled his keys to find the one to open the door. He unlocked the door and slowly made his way over to the safe. He looked up to see three men staring at him, waiting for him to open it. John was still with you watching the guard.

"Open it now!" Dutch yelled trying to speed up the man. As he finally opened it, Bill pushed him out of the way to grab the money.

"Come out with your hands up!" You hear from outside the bank.

"Uh Dutch we have a problem" John says as he sees cops surrounding the bank.

The three make there way up to the front of the bank to peak at what was waiting for them outside.

"Let's see what your truly made of y/n" Dutch says as he kicks the doors open. Right away bullets start flying. Everyone finds their own cover and starts shooting. When there was a break in the shooting, everyone quickly made their way to the horses.

"Everyone split up, y/n go with Arthur" Dutch said to the group before leaving in one direction. You and Arthur turned to go the other way. While ridding, you heard a few bullets flying in your direction. You knew you were being followed so you quickly took out all the riders. You and Arthur continued on for a while, just to be safe. You came across a run down cabin and figured it was a good place to lie low.

"Good shooting y/n, I think Dutch was pretty impressed." Arthur said hopping off his horse. You smile, feeling proud of yourself.

You both are quiet for a moment, catching your breath from the race. The adrenaline filled tension could be felt in the air. It even made the run down cabin look not so gross. You looked at Arthur to see him smirking. Suddenly he made his way over to you and his lips were crashed into yours. This wasn't his usual soft, gentle kiss. This one was full of passion, it was rough. You didn't mind. Hell, you loved this new version of Arthur. Your arms ran up his torso and wrapped around his neck. He lowered his hands and picked you up, wrapping your legs around his waist.

He quickly carried you into the cabin, where a single bed was waiting. He threw you down and hovered over top of you. He had a hungry look in his eye, which you found extremely hot. He began kissing you again and he ran his hand down your thigh. You let out a slight moan, which drove Arthur absolutely crazy.

Arthur went to say something, but couldn't pull away from you. He quickly melted into you, leaving you speechless.

You both decided not to go back to camp yet, and spend the night together. You made do on your little cot, cuddled up right next to Arthur. He slowly stroked your hair, slightly humming. You smile and close your eyes, falling asleep to the sound of his breath.