1-2 : Backup Incoming

Meanwhile

404 Team walked on road side on the sole road, heading to the objective. They were sent to far west from Node 09 Base after being received an unknown distress call, since they're the closest one. Along their walking, G11 asked to them with her sleepy face, "Hhnngg, why we doing this mission ahgain??"

HK 416 on beside her replied, "Because The Commander said so, that's why."

UMP 9, in front of them, interrupt, "Yeah but, why send us? We're best for exterminate that damn SF not rescuing."

Her sister, UMP 45 replied, "We never have get any call from west, especially a distress call. The Commander thought it was SF attack, and we're the closest one. Plus, sending others team like send ants to be crushed."

"OK sis, don't be moody. But Commander can send AR team right? Oh wait they already occupied... Arrgh anyways..," UMP 9 try enlightened the situation. She knew that her sister still have shell shock during past events, the event all of them want forget.

UMP 45 suddenly stopped. Her tracker start beeping relentlessly. "We nearby," she said. She pointed toward, and the beeping start increasing more and more.

"Look!!" HK 416 alerted them, pointing out two unknown vehicles in front of them, not far enough. One was upside-down on left road , while the other still in one piece on road.

UMP 9 was trembled just looking those vehicle. Not those the vehicle, those thing behind them, "What the....."

"Are those..... Sanvi Ferri? How did they can pass through the border?" UMP 45 murmured herself, though she was giving same reaction as her sister. Whoever they do this, the're total madness. They just took down almost dozens SFs' T-Dolls and drones. While the three stunned, shocked looking the scene, HK 416 scanned the surrounding, using her binocular equipped with her upgrades.

"All Sanvi Ferri's T-Dolls were retired.... There's five still alive, but not SF. Three inside the flipped car, and two outside the car," she paused, she can't believed what's she found. "There's also... two human? One inside the car, on driver seat and the other laid in front of the vehicle."

All of them stood still, expressionless. "Human?? In .... that skirmish? This is not how we do it, don't we?" UMP 9 asked them. Silence is only they gave to her.

"Never mind, we're here to find those T-Dolls," said UMP 45. She continue, "G11, you go check that human lied, you two, try open the doors. Those T-Dolls might still online. I'll go check the other two T-Dolls outside the car," she ordered her squad.

Both UMP 9 and HK 416 received without objection, except G11, "Ehhh?? W...Whyy mee?" G11 murmured. Yet, she still followed UMP 45's order. They getting closer to the flipped vehicle.

While the other do their job, G11 go near to the laid human. A male, probably in twenties. His appearance really look like an young adult man, wore blue jean, plain white T-shirt, and a military vest he's wearing. His T-shirt soaked with dark, red stained, came from his head. His blood still dripping, slowly soaking his shirt and his denim. G11 became more and more concerned, felt chilled with him. "Uhhh.... please don't scare me, mister," said herself, in slow voice.

G11 kneeled on right side of him. She raised his right hand, checking his pulse....

CLACK!!

She heard a trigger cocked, raised her head quickly. A hole, closer and bigger being pointed towards her. A revolver, held by him.

"EEEEKK!!" She panicked back off from that man. From the noise G11 made, UMP 45 heard her, just checked the two T-Dolls behind the car. She walked to G11, saw the man still laid, but pointed still to G11.

"Stand down, sir. We do not mean harm. We're to came for the distress call made," UMP 45 explained to the man, tried to loosen up the tension.

The man then look UMP 45, raised her both hand. He relived. "I thought you another SF..." he cough roughly, spitted bloods from him mouth. "Aggrh.... My throat...." He tried to wake up, but doesn't had any energy. G11 helped him, giving him lean on her.

"I'm the one who told my T-..... Doll to mak.... diss..." He face became pale, fainted. G11 checked him, shook her head. "He pass out. He needs medic support ASAP."

*****