1-7 : Still [END of Chap 1]

Helipad of G&K HQ Node 09, hours later

"We've been reporting your local HQ that you'll arrived this night. They're looking you guys this whole time, but on north border. Said that you on the border," said the Commander.

"Odd, we were still inside the Poland technically and not nearby the border that time. Supposedly they the one should received our distress call, not you," Kurtz suspicious after the Commander told him.

"Although, your connection not far though. Thanks anyway."

"Let's put that aside another day. You've been in harsh day than your mundane shift."

"Far from it," Kurtz chuckled.

The helicopter that just heat up the engine finally swing the fan, and the pilot giving green light to depart the helipad. Kurtz stood nearby the helicopter with the Commander, alongside Kalina and and M4A1.

M4A1, must be his favourite, he smirked. The fan began swing faster by the time, make it hard them continuing conversation now.

"The pilot giving the green light. Your T-Dolls and your partner's squad already inside. You should go now!" the Commander yelled, trying to tell Kurtz as the air bursting fast. Kurtz giving thumb up, showing he heard it. He then get in the helicopter. Later, the pilot rose up from the helipad, leaving the HQ.

Kurtz sit still on his seat, beside the door. He looked his T-Doll on his left, all of them were 'sleeping'. Müller, laid on the spinal board on the back seat, while his T-Dolls sat each seat in front of him. He being told that Muller's T-Doll were heavily damaged, can't be hard reset. He thought so.

Still, he thought what Dreamer told them, both PAW and him. Her words kept playing in his mind, can't get rid of it. He then take out a hand phone, a burner. He looked the contact list.

Marry Stark

He took deep breath, thinking if he should make a call. without hesitate. he press call button.

The phone beeping, later a young lady voice greeted to him. "Yes it's me.... I know I know but this is for my works.... I think my HQ had a possibly defector..... No need on how I know..... Try search on Command Sector first. I suspects there's someone trying set me up when I'm in my shift..... Payment? As usual.... 3? Come on, we've been known since five years.... I give 2 and half.... Deal.... Yeah love you."

Before he hung up the call,"Thanks sweetheart."

He sighed, those Dreamer's words told him before now kept playing inside his head. A mole, he murmured. He looking the red sun, drowning down to the earth, signing a night is coming.

END