1-3 : "Another" HQ

Health Ward, Griffin & Kyurger Node 09 HQ – 11.22 am

"Urrgh..." That's first sound Kurtz made, after having huge concussion. His eyesight still blurry, but saw he's in a room, illuminate with light blue light. His vision got better, and shocked in instant.

A... ward.. But it seems not from our HQ, he thought. Yes it is an infirmary, but not his HQ infirmary. He try to raise, but he sense something inside his right arm. He glanced at his arm, a needle stuck inside of his, followed by a tube, connected to a pack, hung beside of him. He read the description of that pack, "A Positive, that's my blood type."

He continue observe the infirmary, his hunger of curiosity rose. He saw a bed in front of him. "Muller!!" he sigh, a relive sign. Kurtz felt grateful his partner still alive. A monitor proofed that he's in stable condition.

PING

A door beeping, sliding open. A man and a woman, around at his age, he thought, came in the infirmary. The man wears like an officer clothes, a red coat with camo slacks, while the woman looks like his right-hand man.

" You're tough one," the man spoke. Kurtz still zipped in his mouth.

"I'm the Commander of this node. She's my assistant, Kalina." He continued, "I assume you are Kurtz in the distress call we've been recieved hours ago."

"Yes. Names Fritz 'Kurtz' Schmitt, Combat Engineer of Hertz Kompanie, from Scout Division Unit 5, Private Military Unit. I'm the leader of my three T-Dolls," Kurtz answered and introduced himself.

"Hertz Kompanie? Where do I heard?" the Commander thought, that name buzzing his head.

"It's from Pan-EU sir," Kalina replied, as she shown her tablet to him. He took her tablet, began the readings.

Hertz Kompanie, a German power house weaponry manufacturer company, among the best in Pan EU. Recently, they made new branch, call Private Military Unit. "So this is your employer? Quiet fancy I must say. But why you nearby the border?"

"Our company made a contract with Poland government, after heard rumors that Sanvi Ferri were breached in the borderline. Turns out it's true,"

"How come? We here still struggling to contain those SF. How did they pass by the borderline?"

"They came in small unit, but got frequent alerts."

"If that so," the Commander paused, then continued,"there must be reasoning. It's not like the SF we knew. They had vision, they had objectives that must be done."

Kurtz thinking. He got something, a zap struck inside his mind, "How many T-Dolls you found on the Jeep?" he asked.

"Three inside the Jeep, two outside of Jeep," Kalina answered.

"As I thought.. Should be one more."

"Wait, one more?" the Commander asked.

"Yes. My guessing, they took my new product."

*******