2-5 : Ex-Girlfriend

"WWWOOOOWWW!!! How did you guys.... And that... And... And.... My mind is..." GL-40 lost her words. Her head was blown away of their end result.

"Don't give too much credit. Me and RGP was rusty from last personal record. Isn't that right?" replied Kurtz, as he returning the gears on end post point after they finished the simulation.

RGP-40 smiled keenly, nodded Kurtz's statement.

"What?! You guys cleared in ten minute sharp. What's the old record?" P.A.W asked, with bighope to know it.

Kurtz paused, raising his head up. Thinking

"Minus one minute, I think."

"Arrg... That fast!?" GL-40 didn't believe it.

After they finished clean up and returning the gears, Kurtz glanced his watch. It's almost noon.

"Hey, I almost forgot my main reason for coming here. Wanna join me at range?"

"Yeah. We have nothing else to do anyways," Müller replied.

"Great! Let's"

All of them went to the range, not far from the hangar. There, it just open place of airplane parked onto with some dummies in the area. The dummies were mostly from scraps, and nonfunction T-Doll.

They grouped on the shooting place. The case Kurtz and RGP-40 were carried still untouched too. Kurtz opened it up.

He took out the drone he talked about. For real, this drone much bigger than their thought.

"Here, 40," He handed RGP-40 an earpiece. RGP-40 placed it at his right ear.

Bzzzzz

A flashy light came out from the earpiece and it look like scanning RGP-40's eye. A hologram monocle appeared.

"Woah," RGP-40 impressed, so the others.

"What you wearing is a controller for the drone, try it out."

He never use this psychic-thing using his mind to control. Usually he used a remote controller.

"So what are you put in this big boy?" Müller was curious on Kurtz's new toy.

"Explosive, some E.M.P, and the rest I filled with slugs."

"Slugs? Like the one of shotgun's ammo kind?" Vector never heard Buckshot ammo for grenade launcher.

"Yeah. But the one I put are 40 mm slugs. Can shredded soft metals." He showed a 40mm slug's bullet to all of them. It was totally a chunk of lead.

"Tell me again. How much it can hold again?"

"Fourty. If RGP can manage the ammo we can tear up two squads at least."

All of them had same thought. He's not joking for sure. Kurtz sometimes a little manic when come robotics. In this case, his new drone.

"Enough with chit chat. Now it's blow up something."

"Hell Yeah!!" GL-40 exited with this new drone.

Alright. Let's"

BBBRRRRRTTTTT!!!!

Kurtz's phone buzzed inside his jeans pocket. An alarm alerted him to meet someone in town. Sigh, guess I need to roll out, he thought.

"Man. Sorry to tell this but I need to meet someone at Warsaw. As for RGP, I left the basics on the tablet." He handed his tablet to RGP-40.

"In there I left some notes on how piloting this drone. You guys still can try it up. It's not only for RGP though."