2-4 :Training (Part 2)

"A'ight Kurtz, on what map do you want to play?" Müller asked Kurtz at the starting point with RGP-40. He looked the map menu. Kill House provides plenty of maps to simulate.

Yes, the Kill House is a dome of simulation for training Close Quarters Battle in Hertz Kompanie.

The GL-40 and P.A.W were played ago was on "Shop House" map. A two storey single shop, with the ground floor was the shop and the first floor is the house. It's one of the intermediate maps for trainees.

He kept surveying which map he wanted to play. Then there's the map that caught his attention.

CABIN.

A lone cabin in the woods, decorated with simple back and front yard.

"I take Cabin."

"Oooh, you want finish it fast eh? No second thought?"

"I'm feeling want getting some challenge. And yeah, I want to make it quick."

Müller scoffed by Kurtz's choice.

"Alright. Give me setting up."

Müller began the simulation. While the map loading, GL-40 wondered about the map layout. She found Muller thrift with the simulation.

She asked him, "You looked exited. Why is it?"

"You'll see."

MAP COMPLETED. INITIATE THE SIMULATUON.

A pop up from monitor appeared, showing the map is completely structured. In front of them, a single small cabin built in middle of woods.

"Woah, six at front and six at back. But... It's hard to see from here," P.A.W sound exited.

Indeed. The trees were blocking their views from the watch tower. Thanks it is a simulation, plenty of camera cover up the highlight spot, showing on the monitors.

"Yeah. This one of the hard maps by trainees," Müller spoke.

"Hard? How so?" GL-40's curiosity caught. By her it's just small house in middle of woods.

"Because the layout's a small house and had wide viewpoint on outside, it's hard for newbies on reflexes. Especially when they go loud. Not to mention on first floor there's couple of specialists. Likes you guys, grenadiers for example."

"Wait, like us? Does Kurtz made this map too?" P.A.W questioned it.

"No. Kurtz inspired by it. This map was the reason he wanted to make a grenadier T-Dolls."

"Ah. Little we know him," GL-40 added.

"Anyways, this map is all about fast and reflex," Kurtz finished his explanation.

"Let's see what Kurtz and RGP finish it."

Müller grabbed the microphone at the panel, "Kurtz, your map completed. Tell me whenever you ready."

"We're ready," Kurtz replied with confidence.

"Okay. Starting the countdown."

Müller pushed yellow button. An announcement was given.

INITIATING THE SIMULATION. PLEASE BE PREPARED IN....

40 SECONDS.

Kurtz checking his gears, inspect his AK and the rounds. All lock and load.

He then checked a spectacle and a pair of gloves that he picked up at armoury.

The spectacle giving them thermal vision, low night vision which designed for dimmer area and not pitch black, and the one that Kurtz's attention caught. The ultrasounds feature.