2-6 : Celina Grazyk

Scout Division's Quarters
1:48 a.m

Kurtz took a puff from his vapour. He sighed as he gazed the list on the paper from the file.

This is bad. This is real bad, he whispered.

He ticked his finger on the dining table. Thinking if they only drilling on intels or having a plan for striking this base.

Click

A door shut in. Kurtz peek out who was come out this late night. It was Müller, coming out from their bedroom.

Müller walked straight to kitchen, where Kurtz sat there. "Oh hey, can't sleep?" Müller asked him.

Kurtz nodded.

"Want something? I want to make coffee." Müller pointed Kurtz's mug, empty.

"Just warm water, please." Kurtz handed over his mug to Müller. Muller took it by his left hand. Müller's arm was still not fully recovered yet, so he keeps his arm raise on his midriff position.

He went to kitchen station, making his coffee first, then Kurtz's water. While the coffee machine's grinding and brewing his coffee, he turned his back, watching Kurtz keenly read those papers. He asked Kurtz "Let me guess, is it from Mary?"

"Your guess's right."

"Hoo... She's still on game? Gathering info and dealing with underworld?" Muller asked if Mary still making business in black market.

"If she isn't I wouldn't get these dossiers. And my saving won't suck up. The prices for informant are sky high."

Müller scoffed, "Alright alright I get you."

TINGG!!

The machine served done Müller's coffee. He gave Kurtz first, took his later.

"So what's all about?" Müller started the conversation.

Kurtz took a puff before replied, "Remember when we got bang up on the border?"

"Yeah. I'm total knock out when you try rescuing P.A.W."

"Yeah. At the place where P.A.W held, there's a SF, an elite one I think, said there's mole inside our HQ. At first I don't believed it, thinking she's talking nonsense." Kurtz paused.

"But?"

"But, at that time we're on area near the border, and then boom, we got ambushed."

"Maybe it's just coincidence."

"Maybe. But back then we were dealing with two convoys. And I don't think it's just a coincidence. I kept thinking on that scene, and I suspected there's someone leaked our position."

Muller just silenced.

"By the way, do you ever meet her? You always go to infirmary and it's connected to Communication Centre at HQ," Kurtz handed over a profile to Muller. He's skimming the paper. It looks like a bio named "CELINA GRAZYK".

From the photo, Celina has an athletic body, long ashen hair reaching her shoulder. There's distinct figure, that she right arm kind of silvery skin. From the photo Muller got chills just looking her photo. Like an ice queen, from her eyes.

Muller continued reading, "Decent education.... Great at martial arts.... Huh? She's had amputated surgery."

"Car accident. Doctors couldn't save her arm." Kurtz's ticking his index finger, "There's something bothered me."

"Huh?" Muller continued reading, "She went missing in hospital without tracing during nursing. This one?"

Kurtz nodded. "I believed during her time at hospital, someone from the group try kidnaped her, or attempt convincing her to join them. This just my speculation, maybe that someone is close to her, like her friends or relatives," Kurtz explained his speculation.