13

Author POV

(Boom boom boom) Lamont and diamond heard from up stairs. "Baby ignore it" Diamond said laying naked on Lamont kissing him. Lamont smiled and kept kissing her (boom boom boom) they heard again "they'll leave" Lamont said pulling diamond on top of him so she could ride him. (BOOM BOOM BOOM) the knocking got louder. "Ughhhh put some clothes on baby" Diamond said putting a big t shirt and some shorts on. Lamont put some basketball shorts and a t shirt on and say on the bed as diamond went to open the door. "Is there a problem officer" She said upset that they interrupted them "we need to search this house" He said "do you have a Warenty" She said crossing her arms "maam im going to need you to step out the way is Lamont Anderson here" He asked "yea that's my boyfriend I was finna get some til you came now if you don't got a Warenty leave" She said as the officer pushed her by the stomach and she hit the small coffee table next to the door as it broke. Lamont came running down the stairs as one of the officers came back with 2 pistols and a bag of coke. Blood instantly started coming out of diamond and Lamont called the ambulance "sir I'm gonna have to arrest you" The officer said trying to grab Lamont "bitch you pushed my wife and if I lost my kid ima kill you muthafucka" He said walking towards the officer as the Perametics  came and put diamond on a the bed and took her to the hospital. They hand cuffed Lamont and put him in the car.

2 hours later*
Diamond POV
"So you were having twins and you lost your baby boy I'm so sorry Ms.Alamanar. She said as I started crying I just wish Lamont was here.

Lamont POV
I was in this interaction room for two hours and finally my laywer walked in. " Hi Mr. Anderson can you please tell me what happened" She asked sitting all her stuff down. "Me and my girl was finna make some sweet love they was banging on the door and they pushed her into the small coffee table and started bleeding and they found 2 pisols and some coke, and did I tell you she was pregnant" He said getting pissed.
2 days later*
Lamont POV still*
"Mr.Anderson good or bad news first" My lawyer said "good" I said "because you legally owned the guns and the finger print on the bag of cocaine had someone elses they set you up and the police pushed you wife also they didn't have a Warenty so your free to go" She said "but" I said "but your on house arrest for 30 days" She said giving me something to sign "this is?" I said not signing shit that I don't know if all I know it could be a plead paper "saying your ok with house arrest" I scanned it to make sure she wasn't lying then I signed it. As they took me home. I walked in the house and seen shooter and brim holding diamond who was crying. Brim and shooter looked at me then shooter came and daped me up. "What happened nigga" Shooter asked "somebody put coke in my house to set me up but the finger print was on it." Shooter said ight and him and brim left. "Come here diamond" I said as she sat in her same spot crying "come here baby" I said she got up and burried her head in my chest and cried harder. "Whats wrong" I said "I -I thought I lost yo-you" She stuttered "baby I'm right here stop crying" I said "baby I lost one of the babies" She said as I looked at her crazy "what you mean one of the babies" I said confused "we where having twins and I lost the boy" She said crying harder I looked down at her putting her head in my chest "look at me" I said she shook her head no "look at me" And she shook her head again "at least we still have one baby" I said trying to cheer her up "Lamont I lost my son you don't even care you need to stop husling because of you I lost our son" She said here she go blaming me for shit again she moved and ran upstairs "baby BABY COME ON" I said running behind her. She went in our room and locked the door. I went down stairs realizing this is some of my fault cause of what I do.
_________________________________________

How y'all feel about it?