15

6 months later*
Diamond POV
"Lamontttt pleasee come on" I begged
"Baby no the doctor said you we gotta slow down." He said not giving in "lamontttt come on I'm hornyyyy just a quicky." I said pouting "no come on so we can get something to eat" I jumped up and went to take a shower.   I put my clothes on and headed down stairs and we went to eat.
2hours later*
I went to take another shower and I put on some shorts on and a shirt

 2hours later*I went to take another shower and I put on some shorts on and a shirt

"Lamontttt I'm hornyyyy" I said walking in the room

"Fuckkkk montyyyy slow down" He was pounding my shit and I couldn't take it "Monty it hurt" I screamed "you wanted it so bad take it" "Monty plsss I'm serious" I said pushing him he stopped and did this dramatic ass sign. I got up and and felt a gush of water come out. "Montyyy" I screamed. He looked at me and got up and put some clothes on put some white tights on and a white shirt on.

30 minutes later*"Baby come on" He said "I can't Monty it hurts" I started crying he picked me up and carried me in the hospital

30 minutes later*
"Baby come on" He said "I can't Monty it hurts" I started crying he picked me up and carried me in the hospital. I felt a lot of pressure down there. "Lamontttt I think she's coming ouchhhhh" I screamed putting my head in his chest and screamed. He put his thumb on my area "I feel her" He said smiling "owwwe" They tried to put me in the wheel chair but I couldn't sit down. "It's ight I'll carry her" Lamont said picking me back up. We got to the room and they took my pants off "bruhhhhh this shit hurt" I yelled "ma'am can you push for me please" The nurse said "ughhhhhh" I pushed holding Lamonts hand.

6 pushed later*
I just cried as I heard her small cry. I looked at lamont holding her as he shed a couple of tears. They where finnaly done stitching me and..... "What up bitchh-ewwwww it smell like blood and Penny's" She said and I just laughed

2 days later*
I woke up to the baby crying "lam-" "I already got it. I got up to make us some breakfast. I made him his favorite blueberry waffles, turkey bacon, cheese eggs and orange juice. He came down stairs and put kulture in the swing bed thing and came and gave me a kiss then put me on the counter and started eating the bacon.
After breakfast we just watched TV and chilled with the baby.
_________________________________________

Kulture🥰👶🏽