22

2 months later*(Diamond POV)

"Me and Lamont where going to the court house to get married because we both aint the wedding type. We made it to the court house and went in to the room (idk what they do so..) We signed the papers and they gave us our marriage certificate. We walked out the room and my dad, lamonts dad, and my sister holding kulture all clapped. We left the court house and went out to eat. As we were sitting at the table lamont pulled out another ring.

_________________________________________
__________________

We left from the restaurant and went house. I get to chill for today.

(*The next day)

"Lamontttt move" I said trying to push him off. "Baby come on" He said putting his hands in my pants "Lamontt I gotta go help at my job I can't just have them working. I said "mamas just 15 minutes" Lamont said

"No boy I don't have 15 minutes" I rolled my eyes.

"Okay 10" He said putting his hand back in my pants.

"Babyy stop I need to go" I slightly moaned. He huffed and got up. I got up and took a quick shower and put my out fit on
In mm*

I grabbed my keys and gave Lamont and kulture a kiss and drove to my job. I arrived and walked in the building. Everybody was doing there job  correctly so I went to my office and set everything up to start making orders. I got a knock on my door.

"It's open" I yelled then brim walked in. "Hey bitchh" She said pulling me into a hug. "Hey girl" I said hugging her back "ian seen you in a while bitch I missed you" She said pulling apart from me. "I know I missed you to" I said.

"Ight so what we doing" She asked putting her hand on her hips. "Ight so the orders on the computer tells us what to put in the box like this one here" I said pointing to the computer "this person they want a 28, 26, and 24 inch bundles and a 24 inch frontal, soo put it in the bag and then the box and then in this pile" I explained and she nodded. We began to pack up bundles, eye lashes, and clothing orders. Once we where done with the first set, it was time for our lunch break and so my assistant Ashley came and took the package so we can send them off.

Sorry so short and boring but I'm this of stuff*

-Nayah🍯🌻