24

Diamond POV*

"August I can't believe it you" I said still in shock. "Yea it's me. I see you grew ya lil accent" He said as my head rested on his shoulder. "Yea you did to" I said poking his soft cheeks. "So how you been" He asked picking up the rose I put on Mel's grave. "I'm doing ight, I'm married, and I have a daughter. I have my own business to" I said gazing into their headstones. "So what's the problem then you got all you ever wanted. Why you seem so incomplete?" He asked. "B-Because i am" My voices cracked. August just looked at me to say something. "Ever since Mel and my grandma died" I just added "talk diamond" August said "and my mom's still don't like me. I feel like my world is filled only half way" I looked down. "Diamond look at me real quick" August said pulling my chin towards him. "No" I said trying to pull away. "Mookie" He says calling me by our childhood nicknames. I looked up at him in his eyes. "Why ya eyes blue" He said "because I'm sad" I said. "Come on" He said pulling me back up. I got in his car and we drove to the beach we use to go to "Really pookie" I giggled a little. "Yea come on" The whole time we played in this sand and it made me feel better. After we went to my hotel and we changed. "Watca wanna eat" He said "oh can we go to habachi grill and watch them cook" I said "yea big baby" He smiled.

Lamont POV*

"You ight" I said to Sabrina "yea I'm okay" She said softly "where's ya baby" I asked "oh I had a still birth" She said with a tear following. "Oh I'm sorry" I said. "Look I'm sorry about telling you I was pregnant by you I just really liked you and wanted a chance but.. I guess that won't happen" She said looking down "come here" I said pulling her arm to where she was on top of me. I kissed her and she started to kiss back. "Umm Lamont I don't wanna be a home wrecker again and don't try to act like ion see that big ass ring on ya finger" She said "okay and come on Sabrina I want you just like your want me" I said. "Lamont you just tryna play me like you did last time. You don't care about my feelings so just... Ima Leave" She said getting up. I stood up and blocked her way of leaving. "Look in not tryna play you. Deep inside I think I may be feeling you or I am when I look past that petty shit you pulled" I said telling the truth "Lamont I'm sorry I just don't wanna ruin a happy marriage" She said "Sabrina stop worrying about Erelavant shit and come her" I said picking her up and carrying her to my room and fucked the shit out of her.

Diamond POV

"Ion know if I should leave you alone ya ass is crazy and ion wanna lose you to" August say "nigga I will Neva commit suicide boy" I said and he gave me a look. "Okay you can stay with me at the hotel but you sleeping on the couch" I said " Ight girl come on" He said. We got to my room and I took a shower and so did he. I laid in my bed and we got high, ate snacks, and watched movie together. Then I got sleepy. "Goodnight pookie" I said "goodnight Mookie" He said and we ended up falling asleep in the bed together.

-Nayah🍯🌻