30

Diamond
1 week later*

"Here" I put Lamonts plate in front of him. "Thank you" He said and I smiled. I walked back to the kitchen and made me a plate. I sat in my love seat. We ate our food and watched Martin. I grabbed his plate and washed it out. I threw the little bit of food out. I opened my dogs cage and let her out side. I walked upstairs and took a shower. I put on some clothes and walked downstairs and grabbed my keys. "Where you going" Lamont asked. "To Sabrina's" I said walking to the door to let my dog back in. Lamont got up and limped to me which caused me to laugh. "What's funny" He said. "Nothing" I said "why you going over there" He asked. "Because Lamont she needs help with the baby" I said. "Oh you going to help with yo step daughter" He said being funny. "I'm not married to you" I said rolling my eye. "But you- never mind. Why she can't just come over here" He said. "Because I need to show her how to do stuff in private" I said "aww my two lady's bonding. Life can't get no better" He said with a Jolly ass smile. "Bye" I said rolling my eyes again and he grabbed my arm. "I'm just playing.. Gimme kiss" He said poking his lips out. "You funny" I said. "I'm for real" He said pulling me to him. He kissed me and I had no choice but to kiss him back. He pulled away and I walked off. I got in my car.

After I left*

I drove to Popeyes to meet with August. He came down here to see me. I walked in and he was sitting at a table. I smiled and waved. I walked and ordered my food. When my food was ready I walked and sat by him.
"Wassup girl" He said. "Heyy Aug" I said picking a peace of my chicken off to eat. "Whatcha been up to lately" I asked. "Shii same ole same ole" He said. "You still slangin" I asked. "Yea" He responded eating. "Soooo you found a special someone" I said smiling. "Nahh" He said "oh you still hoeing" I laughed. "Nahh I wouldn't say that, it's just the girl I always wanted she always got some other nigga. She ain't got no time for me" He said shaking his head. "Well I think you should just tell her how you feel" I said eating a fry. "Well the time will come" He said. We ate our food decided to leave. "Well when you leave" I asked "tomorrow" He said "oh I'll come met you one day so you can meet kulture" I said and he nodded. "I can't get a hug before I go" He said holding his cute smile. I walked up to him hugged him. He wrapped his arm around my waist. I let go and  had his arm around my lower back. I looked at him and he was looking at me. I got on my tippy toes and kissed him. I turned into a really deep kiss. I pulled away and looked at him. "I'll talk to you later".

-Nayah