37

In a fast motion Lamont grabbed the gun and threw it on the counter. He picked diamond up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. She still had tears running down her face and so did Lamont. She wanted to resist so bad but it's like they had a spell on each other.

He laid her on the couch and took her clothes off. She laid on the couch naked while the kissed each other. He took his shirt off and his pants. Lamont grabbed some ice out of a cup that was on the coffee table. He traced her body with the ice and kissed every inch. Diamond moaned in pleasure and because of how cold the ice is. He licked the her neck with the ice the began to suck on it leaving love marks. He grabbed another peace of ice and began to rub her clit with it.

"M-mont-ty fuck" She lifted her leg and open it. The ice melted quick cause of how warm she was. He kissed her body all the way down to her pussy. Lamont began go suck on her clit like a pacifier. She grabbed his braids and lightly tugged on them. She began to arch her back as she felt herself about to climax.

He came back up and kissed her. "I love you diamond" He whispered in her ear and gave her chills. He inserted himself inside of he and closed his eye. "Fuck" He forgot how wet and good she felt. He started stroking her not to slow but not to fast. "Ughh Monty please don't stop" She moaned. He started going faster, diamond lifted her leg and she felt a familiar tightness in her stomach.

"L-lamont baby shit you feel so good" She began to squirt all over him which I some she rarely does. He flipped them over and diamond was on top. She got in a squat position and began to bounce on him. He pulled her close and started sucking on her nipples. "Ughh daddy" She threw her head back. "Get on all four baby" Lamont said. She did as told and arched her back. He grabbed her hair and Swirled it until he had it all in his grip. Lamont then rammed in to her causing her to scream. He watched the amazing view of diamonds ass clapping on him. "Shit mamas" He moaned and slapped her ass. "Daddy I'm finna cum" Diamond whimpered. "Cum on yo dick baby its all yours form now on" He said feeling himself released In her. He ain't even care cause from now on he was diamonds and diamonds only. Once they where done they got up and walked to diamonds room and the shower. Diamond hopped in and Lamont Got in with her. He grabbed her and turned her around and kissed her. "Lamon-t no I'm not letting you do this again" She said as tears began to form in her eyes again. "Baby I promise I'm all your. I'm cutting them bitches I fuck with off in the morning. I love you and only you and you the only person I wanna be with from now on." He pecked my lips again. We showered and laid in the bed. "Lamont please don't hurt me again. I'm trying to trust you babe. Cause I love you. Lamont I'll cut yo dick off" I said laying on his chest while he rubbed my booty. He chuckled "babe I  promise I'm all for me and you and only me and you. I'll die for you" He said and kissed me. I just laid on his chest and traced his tattoos.