19

^^Kulture in mm
Diamond POV*
" Your total is $24.75" The cashier. I handed her the money and put my groceries in my basket. As I was walking outside I felt someone take kulture out my hands and put a black bag over my head. I began to to cry and shake as the put me in the car and I felt a sting in my thigh and everything went black.

(Slash) I popped up and felt a sting in my wrist and seen I was chained to a bed. "Wtf.. Bitch who are you" I squinted my eyes "Crystal" I looked at my sister "why am I chained to a bed and where's my baby?" I asked "she's safe don't worry" She sat on the bed "where am I and why am I here" I said sitting up. Then my bitch of a mother busted in along with her boyfriend aka Lamonts dad. "Wtf why am I here" I asked "you owe me something and im here to take it" She said " Wtf do I owe you more like you owe me a Apology" I rolled my eyes "shut up" She said lighting a cigarette. "Bitch you shut tf up" I bucked but forgot that I'm handcuffed to this damn bed. "You might wanna shut up for you lose yo precious daughter" She threatened me and I EMIDATLY shut up. I'll do anything for my baby. "Babe handle her" She said to Montys dad. I got scared. "Look I'm not gonna hurt you. She thinks I'm on her side but when I seen how she did you when you where younger, I made me remember of what happened with me and Monty." He said "yea that was messed up he told me when we first met and he seemed to really love you"I said " Yea I was drunk I had a drinking problem but im clean now I really miss my son and his mother" He began to look down and cry. "It's ok I'm sure he already forgives you" I said. Then my sister walked in. "Look we came up with a plan. She wants to torture you for some reason she doesn't like you. We're gonna get you and my granddaughter out of here safe but we want to ask you something" Lamonts dad spoke up. "Okay what" I said "we have somethings you have to do for us to help you" He said. "What" I said slowly "help me and Monty build a bond again" He asked lowly "and I miss my sister diamond I never ment to sleep with your ex I was just really mad but I miss my little sister remember we where best friends. We where unstoppable" She said with hurt in her voice then she sounded joyful at the end. "Ok I can help just take these off and give me my baby" I said pulling the handcuffs. They took them off " But let us do something with Linda then we will get kulture" He said and uncuffed me. I got up and pulled him and crystal to a hug as they slowly hugged me back. He gave me my phone and I seen Lamont had called me a lot. I answered the phone.
- bro baby you ok. Where you at. Where's my daught-
Me- Monty I'm ok just let me tell you what happened

I told him everything that happened and he said to keep a eye on them and don't trust them just yet. I said ok and hung up as they brought my baby. She was playing with crystal then when she seen me she reached out and started whining, something she would always do when she seen me. I took her out her hand and she laid her head on my shoulder and began to play with my ponytail. They told me to hurry and speed walk and I did and they put me in the car as we drove to our house. As we were driving I was checking my baby to make sure she was alright. She look safe and sound.

-Nayah🍯🌻