31

1 month later
Diamond*

After that kiss with August I don't know where my head is. Honestly I just been working and coming home to my daughter. Lamonts birthday is next week and we ain't to much on good terms. I don't know what to do.

Lamont POV*

"Aye boss some new Orleans niggas was stealing our product and customers. We got the nigga that was stealing but his boss refuse to leave" Brandon explained. "Man we can't afford to go into a war" I said and he just looked at me. "Ight load up and find where they at I'll be down in 15" I said. I sat in my office calling diamond over and over but she wasn't answering. I heard a knock on the door and I ignored it then they knocked again. "Mann who is it" I said frustrated but they kept knocking. "Come in dammit" I yelled. "Don't be yelling at me" Shay said. "What you want" I asked. "You daddy" She said walking towards me. "Man I don't got time" I said. "Baby are you stressing" I huffed she don't listen. "Look bruh I just told you-" I felt her warm mouth around my dick. She came up and twirled her tongue around the tip. I threw my head back cause dat shit felt amazing. She then started deep throating my shit. Bout 5 mins later I nutted. I gave her a rag to clean her self up. I fixed myself up and ziped my pants. I walked out and seen my crew was ready. We drove to they warehouse. I shot the two security guards. We spit up and as soon as we got in niggas immediately started shooting. I went through and shot a whole lotta niggas. I seen some of my niggas get shot to.

We get all the niggas down started and niggas upstairs started shooting. I run upstairs and shot most of them. I found the room when all the supplies and money was. I grabbed most of the money and as much supplies. I ran downstairs still shooting. I felt a painful sting in my upper arm. I turned around and seen a nigga. I kept shooting as I was running. I got in the car and drove off. "Shit" I said looking at my bloody arm. This shit hurt. I can't go to the hospital cause they gone ask to many questions. My mom's gone kill me cause she don't even like what I do. Sabrina don't know how to take a bullet out. The only person I have left is diamond. Fuck ima just go.

Diamond*

I finished washing the dishes. I put the leftovers in the refrigerator. Kulture is sleep. Now I can chill. I sat on the couch watching beauty shop and somebody had to knock on my door. I opened it and it was this nigga. "What" I said rolling my eyes. "Can I come in" He asked. "Na just tell me what you want" I said "bro this shit hurt so fucking bad just let me in" He said I looked at him and he had blood coming out his arm. How did I not see that. I move out the way so he could walk in. I grabbed the stuff I need. I patted some peroxide on it. "Damn can you at least be gentle" He said. "I am just shut up" I said I continued to pat it. "Bruhh you doing this shit rough asf" He complained. "Lamont you can't baby it. Damn just let me take the shit out. You acting like a big ass baby" I said grabbing the twisers. "You ain't the one that got shot" He yelled. "You right here you do it, or got to the hospital I'm not dealing with yo Attitude" I said getting up. "Man ight can you just take it out so I can go home. I'll shut up" He said. I pulled out the bullet and put it in his hand. I wiped some blood off and stitched it up. I wrapped it up. I washed my hands and picked everything up. "You know you can't drive right" I said. I walked to a closet and threw him cover and and pillow. "I can't sleep in the bed" He said. "No" I said and walked upstairs. He grabbed him some clothes out the closet which should be at his house. I laid in my bed. I felt some warm hands wrap around me. I was just about to say something when I heard him talk. "Man Ian sleeping on no damn couch so save ya breath" He said. I really don't like him.

-Nayah🌻