27

2 weeks later
Diamond*

I put kultures food down and went to finish mines. I looked at my phone and Lamont keep calling. Wtf does he want.

"What Lamont" I asked annoyed. "when can I see my daughter" He asked. "Idk" I said. "Come on Diamond when can I see my daughter" He asked again. "You can come and get her" I said.

Lamont POV*

"Ight I'm on my way" I said and she hung up. I went upstairs to my room and took a shower and put some clothes on. "Why you looking and smelling all good. Where you going" Sabrina said. "I'm going to pick up my daughter" I said spraying myself. "And you have to do all that just to pick your daughter up" She asked "yea Sabrina" I signed. "Well I wanna go" She said getting up. "Why Im just picking her up" I said "why you getting defensive what you tryna do with diamond If all you gonna do is pick her up why I can't go" She said annoying tf outta me. "Bro ight" I said.  We drove to her house. "Stay in the car ight.

Diamond POV*

I heard a knock on the door and went to open it and it was Lamont. But I looked out side and the Sabrina girl was in there and she was PREGNANT.
" You got her pregnant while I was gone" I said closing the door "what" He said going in the kitchen grabbing a biscuit. "Sabrina" I said "Diamond Ian come here to argue" He said getting another one "you right let me go get ya daughter and you can leave" I said going upstairs and him following to my room to get her bag. "Ion wanna leave" He said blocking my way of leaving my room. "You so bipolar" I said rolling my eyes. "Nah for some reason the longer I don't see you the better you look" He said smiling. "Can I go get yo daughter ready" I said and he moved out the way. "I put her clothes on and got her some for a couple of days. I gave her to Lamont and he went to put her in the car I walked downstairs with her bag and he came back and took it. Then he just stood there. " Bye Lamont" I said "not till you give me a kiss" He said. "No go with your unborn child and girlfriend and let's not forget my child is in there" I said. "Well the longer it take you to give me a kiss the longer they gone be waiting" He said "umm Lamont we just got married and that ain't last 4 months I'm not kiss yo lips you probably been eating her pussy" I said "nigga don't try to play me that's the only pussy my lips done touch" He said pointing at me. "Idc your not getting one like how you gone leave me for a bitch you got pregnant then as for a kiss, fuck out my face" I said and he just stood there. "If I give you a kiss will you leave" I huffed " Yup" He said I reached to peck his lips and he put his hands on my ass and made it a make out session. Which lasted for a long 2 minutes. He then pulled away. "Lamont Ian say do all that" I said pushing him a little. "I luh you" He said and I rolled my eyes. "I said I luh you" He said walking up to me which kinda made me wet. But I still ignored him. He put his hands in my pants and started rubbing my clit then put his fingers in and kissed me. "Mmmm" I moaned out as he left hickies on my neck. I came and he licked his fingers and walked out like nothing happened.

Lamont POV*

I got in the car and Sabrina looked at me. "What now Sabrina" I said "why was you in there so long" She asked. "It was like 10 minutes" I said "10 minutes to long what was y'all doing" She asked "bruh I was packing kultures bag and I had to make sure I had everything stop tripping" I said and kissed her "give me another one she said. " Why ya mouth taste sweet" She asked. She don't know what I just did😏

Diamond POV*

I sat down watching TV just thinking about what Lamont pulled of not to long ago. This nigga toxic asf or is it just me?

-Nayah🍯