28

2 days later*

I just finished getting my nails done and I was getting a massage and a facial. I got my eyebrows wax and a bikini wax. When I was finished I decided I needed a friend. I went to the dog Pound. I walked in and was gritted by a lady. "Umm I want a puppy because I have a 1 year old and I need it to be friendly" I said "okay follow me is there anything in particular you want" She asked. "Umm do you have a baby pit" I asked and she led me to a room with a cute pit bull. "This one is $1,500" She said and I was playing with her and we kinda started bonding "I want her" I said and I signed everything and paid for her. After I went and got her some stuff. I stopped by Chipotle and grabbed me something to eat. Then I went home. Her settled

As I was eating Lamont came in with a sleeping kulture. He walked upstairs and put her down. Then came back downstairs. "Why you dropping her off so late it's 12:35" I yelled "because she wanted to come home" He said walking to the kitchen going in my pantry. He then came and plopped on the couch. "Ughhh I needa vacation I think im stressing I have another kid on the way" Lamont whined "sounds like a personal" I mumbled "what" He said looking at me. I got up and went to the kitchen and got something out the refrigerator. I felt his cold hand hit my ass cheek cause I only had on a bra and boy shorts. I lifted up and turned around. "I miss you bruh" He said and I scoffed "nigga you left me then try to come back I'm done with you" I said. "Nah never could that happen" He said and I walked away. "Come here" He said following me. "Go home Lamont" I said. As I was about to reach my room he grabbed my waist to stop me. He backed me up into my bed and I eventually fell on the bed. He crawled between my legs and put his hands on both sides of my head and began to kiss me. He kissed my neck and sucked my sensitive spot. He traveled down a slid my boy shorts off. He started kissing it and sucking on my clit. "Monty fuckk" I said. He was grinding his tongue at a steady paste and it feel so good. He came back up and kissed me. I then felt him put his self in me and it felt so good. He was giving me slow, deep, nasty strokes. "Shiiiiit Monty" I said feeling myself about to climax. "I'm bout to cum" I said. I felt himself pull out of me and then go back down. He started licking and flicking his tongue. I'm moaning and squirming. He then took my legs which made me hold them. I let them go cause I couldn't take it. So he put them on his shoulder. "Monty I'm finally cum" I moaned out and he stopped. He held my legs up and looked I my eyes. He slid in me slow asf which made my legs jerk. He started doing deep and slow strokes which made my legs shake. He started going a little faster "Fuckk diamond" He said and we came. I got on top of him and slid down. I started to bounce and throw my head back. He turned us around and started slamming my shit. All you could hear was our skins touching and my moans. We came and took a shower.

Next morning*

I got up and tried to move but my legs hurted so bad. I limped to the bathroom and use the bathroom. I got up brush my teeth. Then Lamont came in. He took a piss and pulled his shorts up. He put his shirt back on cause we took a shower last night. I looked in the mirror and looked at all of the hickeys he gave me. I rubbed it hard but it only made it worse. "Stop doing that" He said. He smacked my ass mad hard. I turned around and slapped him. He picked me up and put me on the counter. "Monty owe" I said hitting his shoulder. "Don't slap me then" He said. "Don't slap my ass that hard" I said. "You lucky you ass can't walk" He said rolling his eyes. "Go home already" I said "gimme kiss" He said and I scrunched my face up. "No" I said he grabbed my chin and kissed me "I luv you" He said "I hate you to" I said and he smacked my ass again. " Monty you hit hard asf" I said "tell me you love me" He said looking me in my eyes. "At this point Lamont I really don't know if I really love you" I admitted. "Yea ight" He smacked his lips and walked out the house.

-Nayah🍯🌻