Chapter 1: Murder Game

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

~Hangang Park, Seoul~

I am a detective. The best among best. Jaesuk was looking around the peaceful area in his detective outfit, wanting to look both intimidating and smart. To me a glance of an object or a corner of it, or a face of a person, is enough to know their job, story, and weakness.

-Yoo Jaesuk: A small town detective

People look for me if they know me, because I'm the best detective there in in the world. He was full of confidence, not knowing that his skills were still lacking. He was that type of person who would boast false things.

He opens the fancy looking invitation, looking at the letter inside that included a black mask. But... who sent these to me? It was unusual. The aura that it gives off was mysterious.

-Received something strange today

I just realized, I'm supposed to meet my client today. Even a beginner like him meets clients. Though the pay is near to free, he feels sparks in himself whenever he does these investigations.

Jaesuk was currently with a woman who was wearing tons of shiny accessories matching her colorful outfit. She is Ye Jiwon, my client. She asked me to find her cat. It was yet another task to fulfill for Jaesuk.

The client was wearing a colorful dress with random shapes and symbols on it. She was surely one of those majestic looking people you would see in tents. She asked Jaesuk to find her cat earlier named Romeo, wanting to be with her cat as soon as possible. Jaesuk did what he was told to and started looking for the cat.

-Missing pet

"When you were standing there, your shoes had a piece of soil and grass that doesn't grow in specific areas here. According to my observation, I found the same type of grass over there!" Jaesuk said emphasizing his last sentence pointing to the right side from where they were. He was yet again over confident.

"You must have been distracted for a second that you lost your cat! That second was enough for your pet to escape. Therefore, I conclude..." Jaesuk said, still pointing to the right side.

"Your cat... IS RIGHT OVER THERE!" -Jaesuk

The client shouted and ran to the right side where the detective pointed. Believing him to the fullest point."ROMEO~" She chimes, her footsteps swift and light.

"Or maybe not..." Jaesuk said with an unsure voice. His conclusion earlier was based on pure guess. This is how he solves petty cases every day.

"He may be here," He said now, pointing to the left side, the total opposite of his words earlier.

"Or maybe here." He again said, looking over to his front side. The detective was truly unsure.